Disney Emoji Blitz

Hi! I just downloaded and played this game so I could send Disney emojis in texts. I am able to find them on my keyboard and select them. But, they stay in that extra box and I can't copy them into the text. I did searches and that is what people are saying to do. There just isn't an option for me. I can copy if I'm on my regular keyboard. But, not when I switch to the Disney one I have a Samsung galaxy. To admins...I posted this on a separate thread before I saw this one. I'm not sure how to delete it if necessary. Sorry is this was already answered. Thanks for any help!

Alas, the Disney emojis and the Samsung Galaxy phones do not seem to work really well with each other. You can't send them like a normal emoji in a text; they end up being an image and you have go through a multiple step process.
1. Go to Settings -> General Management -> Language and Input -> Default Keyboard
2. Select "All Languages Emoji Blitz Keyboard"
3. Go back to your text app (mine is the default Messages)
4. Select the Emojis you want
5. Click on the "Share With" icon (the three dots to the right of the backspace ShareWith.JPG ) and then select either Existing Contact or New Contact.
6. Then a message thread will open and you can tap on the send message icon.
7. When you're done, tap on the globe looking icon (Globe.JPG ) and it'll give you a short-cut to selecting a keyboard (go back to whatever you had been using so you can type letters/numbers again).

It's pretty cumbersome on a Samsung...I think the emojis are much easier to use if you have an iPhone (not sure about Microsoft-based phones).

Last edited:
This is what I get when I click on that icon. I don't see how to get to my contacts or the message thread. I even tried to reply to an ongoing text and can't figure out what to do.

Attachments

• 20181107_190523.png
    20181107_190523.png
    286.3 KB · Views: 6

Ok I’m ready for the next event! I’m stuck on a use 8 Stars in one game mission and I know once I move on to something else I’ll finally get it!

Ok I’m ready for the next event! I’m stuck on a use 8 Stars in one game mission and I know once I move on to something else I’ll finally get it!
I just got that one. I used my Level 2 Holiday Minnie and it was s piece of cake.

I've also found Jiminy Cricket and the Magic Mirror useful for the multiple stars missions, but it mostly came down to luck. Good luck!

I do have holiday Minnie but only a level one. Hopefully this Christmas I can level her up. Also still no Jiminy, next time they are selling wands I’ll definitely have him as long as they don’t add any other silver emoji boxes!

Usually magic mirror or Nemo works for me. No luck yet, but I’m determined not to waste gems to skip it. I did however waste gems on a collector box and got adomenable snowman!

Food fight challenge dropped this morning. Breakfast: Use the following characters for 2x the points. Anna, Rapunzel, Princess Atta, Aurora.

Edited: Breakfast level I seem to be getting 18 stars when winning a round with one of the 2x emojis instead of the usual 12. :)

By the end of the Breakfast round my stars reached 20 per round won. By round 4 of lunch they increased to 22 :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Last edited:
Edited: Breakfast level I seem to be getting 18 stars when winning a round with one of the 2x emojis instead of the usual 12. :)

It’s still giving the 12 plus it gives you credit for how many ice creams you collect. One star for every three but if you’re using a doubling emoji two stars for every three so it goes pretty quick.

A new emoji group collection for Princesses was released today! I already got the first three chests open.

Can we get one for Monsters Inc., Toy Story, and Incredibles, too? There are plenty of each of those now to have a good group.

Mickey's Birthday event has gone live; I think you need to be online to download (and start) the event. Steamboat Mickey, Sorcerer Mickey, and Rainbow Mickey are in the Diamond Box, with Rainbow Mickey being a Diamond Box Exclusive. Final event prize is a Diamond Box.

Oooo! Rainbow Mickey. I have 400 gems I was saving to level up Holiday Mickey but I might be able to spare 200 gems for Rainbow Mickey if I don't get him at the end of the event. The app upgraded ... I wonder what holes the developers closed.

Oooo! Rainbow Mickey. I have 400 gems I was saving to level up Holiday Mickey but I might be able to spare 200 gems for Rainbow Mickey if I don't get him at the end of the event. The app upgraded ... I wonder what holes the developers closed.
I was thinking about it but then I saw the chance of getting him was only 15%. I was really hoping rainbow mickey would be a guarantee in the bday event.

I was thinking about it but then I saw the chance of getting him was only 15%. I was really hoping rainbow mickey would be a guarantee in the bday event.
I would do the two device trick as long as the developers did not plug that loophole. I have all the other Mickeys.

I spent gems for Rainbow Mickey- got him on the third try, after 2 Steamboat Mickeys. His power is pretty good- he drops a rainbow and kicks the board into Blitz mode.

How do you all get so many gems!!??
I spin the wheel as often as I can. I missed out when I first started because I didn't know that I could watch a video to get a spin. I will also do the daily challenges to get gems. I have never spent any money on the game but I have thought about it a few times. I've been playing it a year and if a good deal comes around I wouldn't be adverse to paying a bit for a gem/coin combo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!