Disney Emoji Blitz

I'm on android. I finally figured out how to get to my emojis(it's a pain) but they keep disappearing. All that stay are Mickey. I have an email into support. They told me a bunch of things to try but still no luck. Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. In one person's review they said they disappear if you do a task kill(which ironically is something they tell you to do to fix the app). Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.

I'm having this same issue. What did support tell you? I haven't contacted them yet.
Thanks!

I just unlocked Kermit, but I can't figure out how to use him properly. I tap on the music notes in blast mode, but all it does is highlight emojis. What am I doing wrong?

I just unlocked Kermit, but I can't figure out how to use him properly. I tap on the music notes in blast mode, but all it does is highlight emojis. What am I doing wrong?

It *should* highlight the faces and then make them disappear. If it isn't working when you tap them, try just letting them float all the way up to the top and it should highlight/clear out the ones it lands on.

If that doesn't work, maybe it's a glitch that will work itself out after an update or something.

Ugh! Frustrated. One of my missions is to use the cloud 16 times in one game. I swapped it with a star twice in one game and didn't get credit for it!! :mad:

Yeah, I'm not 100% sure, but it seems like you only get credit for using a star, cloud, or sun when you actually swapped it. So if you swap a sun and it happens to hit another sun, you only get credit for the first sun (the one you swapped). It makes it a lot harder to achieve the goals when it calls for multiple uses.

I'm on android. I finally figured out how to get to my emojis(it's a pain) but they keep disappearing. All that stay are Mickey. I have an email into support. They told me a bunch of things to try but still no luck. Just wondering if anyone else has the same issue. In one person's review they said they disappear if you do a task kill(which ironically is something they tell you to do to fix the app). Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem.
I had that happened and ended up restarting my phone to resolve the problem.

So what are folks doing? Saving up for Gold boxes or buying the Silver boxes? I haven't figured out which makes more sense...

Hi! Do yall know what the point value of each character means? I cant seem to figure it out.. I feel like I get more points with certain characters who may have a lower actual point value assigned to them but that doesn't logically make sense to me haha. Just curious if anyone has figured that out yet seeing as all my google searches for this have turned up empty :( Also, Has anyone else been getting the SAME characters over and over again in the boxes??? VERY frustrating.. I only have like 5 characters but I keep getting the SAME ones over and over again (in both silver and gold boxes). I know this raises their point value or whatever but the whole point of the game is to get MORE emojis that I can actually use and send to people so it makes me sad that I keep getting the same 4 characters :( I get so excited to get another emoji just be disappointed by yet ANOTHER flounder haha (dont get me wrong i LOVE Flounder- but you know what I mean haha). On a happy note love this game and it gives me a quick little disney fix to break up the monotony of my work day :) Happy Blitzing!

Can anyone tell me what is the use of value point??
I havent figured this out yet and google isnt being very helpful :( I just posted in this thread asking ab this too so hopefully someone can share some knowledge! Its driving me nuts that I cant figure it out! haha

I think the point values denote that basic/minimum amount you'll get for clearing that character. For example, I have a Donald with a point value of 237 and when I cleared a set of three, my score increased by 711 points (237x3). I don't know if there are any point bonuses/multipliers for cascading sets (e.g., you clear one set and then another set also clears), but there is a point bonus/multiplier during the blitz (based on your level).

I think the point values denote that basic/minimum amount you'll get for clearing that character. For example, I have a Donald with a point value of 237 and when I cleared a set of three, my score increased by 711 points (237x3). I don't know if there are any point bonuses/multipliers for cascading sets (e.g., you clear one set and then another set also clears), but there is a point bonus/multiplier during the blitz (based on your level).
this makes total sense thank you so much!

Hi! Do yall know what the point value of each character means? I cant seem to figure it out.. I feel like I get more points with certain characters who may have a lower actual point value assigned to them but that doesn't logically make sense to me haha. Just curious if anyone has figured that out yet seeing as all my google searches for this have turned up empty :( Also, Has anyone else been getting the SAME characters over and over again in the boxes??? VERY frustrating.. I only have like 5 characters but I keep getting the SAME ones over and over again (in both silver and gold boxes). I know this raises their point value or whatever but the whole point of the game is to get MORE emojis that I can actually use and send to people so it makes me sad that I keep getting the same 4 characters :( I get so excited to get another emoji just be disappointed by yet ANOTHER flounder haha (dont get me wrong i LOVE Flounder- but you know what I mean haha). On a happy note love this game and it gives me a quick little disney fix to break up the monotony of my work day :) Happy Blitzing!

Interesting. This has not happened to me yet, and I didn't even know it was possible.

So what level and what set of emoji's is everyone on? I've been stuck on level 14 for awhile and finally used my first swap. The mission was star plus star in blitz mode. I was focusing too much on it so I decided to swap and got "collect 16 items" so as soon as I finish that I will move to 15. I am currently collecting Monsters Inc emojis. I love the game- it's cute and fun. The "emojis" are too large to really text with though, they are more like pictures. I barely use them.

Interesting. This has not happened to me yet, and I didn't even know it was possible.

So what level and what set of emoji's is everyone on? I've been stuck on level 14 for awhile and finally used my first swap. The mission was star plus star in blitz mode. I was focusing too much on it so I decided to swap and got "collect 16 items" so as soon as I finish that I will move to 15. I am currently collecting Monsters Inc emojis. I love the game- it's cute and fun. The "emojis" are too large to really text with though, they are more like pictures. I barely use them.

I'm almost done with level 24. I've had to swap twice - it wanted me to do something with a green emoji and at the time I didn't have one. I did just get Kermit with my last box though, so next time that one comes up I'm ready! I wish the emojis were smaller too, I've used them a couple times and they are super cute but it would be much better if they were teeny like regular emojis.

I'm curious...I know that for certain items, it says that some emojis are luckier than others (e.g., Sebastian is supposed to be luckier for the lobster in the Under the Sea collection), but has anyone been finding that is the case? I seem to get the items regardless of whether I'm using that character or not. For example, I used Sebastian for five games and didn't get a single lobster to appear. Then I switched to Sully and the lobster appeared two games later. I'm just curious whether the frequency is that much more pronounced with the "lucky" emoji or if it's some really minor amount so it doesn't really make a difference. What are others finding?

My son has been playing the game for a few weeks on his iPad and now when he starts the game it stays frozen on castle image playing the music and doesn't launch. Has anyone had this issue? He is freaking out because he will lose all his characters if he deletes the app. We have tried restarting the iPad and checking all the settings but it seems stuck in that part.

I'm curious...I know that for certain items, it says that some emojis are luckier than others (e.g., Sebastian is supposed to be luckier for the lobster in the Under the Sea collection), but has anyone been finding that is the case? I seem to get the items regardless of whether I'm using that character or not. For example, I used Sebastian for five games and didn't get a single lobster to appear. Then I switched to Sully and the lobster appeared two games later. I'm just curious whether the frequency is that much more pronounced with the "lucky" emoji or if it's some really minor amount so it doesn't really make a difference. What are others finding?

I feel like there's a minor uptick in getting the item with the "luckier" emoji - but not a major one, and I have no proof of it, just a feeling. And I can't say for sure if it's really even there or just because I feel like there should be so I'm seeing cause where there's none. lol

My son has been playing the game for a few weeks on his iPad and now when he starts the game it stays frozen on castle image playing the music and doesn't launch. Has anyone had this issue? He is freaking out because he will lose all his characters if he deletes the app. We have tried restarting the iPad and checking all the settings but it seems stuck in that part.

Ugh, that stinks :( I suppose he's not logged in through Facebook, hey?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!