Disney Emoji Blitz

I couldn't find anything on the Disney website indicating whether a game can be recovered if it is deleted. I would contact guest services and see if they can help you:
https://help.disney.com/en_GB/Games/Contact?productCode=Disney-Emoji-Blitz

Otherwise, there are some generic trouble shooting steps on the website (the header says Frozen Free Fall, but that's where the Emoji Blitz links to):
http://help.disney.com/articles/en_...leshooting-tips-for-iOS-devices?section=Games

Thanks I have sent them a message. Hopefully they will have a fix! We had tried all the trouble shooting steps already without any success :( He does not have access to Facebook.

Has anyone found a tips/cheats site to help explain this game. I'm in no ways a gamer at all, and I would like to figure this thing out. It's confusing.

I don't really want to cheat, I just want to figure it out. I don't understand why they don't have a site that fully explains the game. It's very confusing to me. thank you for those links.

I don't really want to cheat, I just want to figure it out. I don't understand why they don't have a site that fully explains the game. It's very confusing to me. thank you for those links.

Do you have specific questions? It's pretty straightforward. It's a basic match three game, and if you make a match of more than three, you get a special item icon like the cloud/lighting, sun, or star. The star clears everything on the board that you match it with, or it multiplies the amount of lightning/sun/items on the board.

Each character has a unique skill to help you clear emojis, get more points, add time, etc...If you click "more emoji" on the bottom left, your list of emoji will show up. Click on each one to see what their skill is if you aren't sure.

For whatever level you are on, you have to complete that many challenges to get to the next level. If you can't complete one of the goals, you are allowed to switch it by "paying" with diamonds. In the emoji shop you can get a free prize every few hours (coins, lives, or diamonds usually). You can also buy silver or gold boxes with the coins you earn while playing. If you get a new emoji, it is added to your available player characters. If you get one you already have, it increases the power of that emoji.

On the board, you will see items like castles or food or princess dresses. You have to collect a certain amount of each one to unlock those items in the emoji keyboard to use in your text messages. If you can't figure out how to use the emoji keyboard, on an iphone you go to Settings>General>Keyboard>Keyboards>Add New Keyboard>Emoji Blitz, and then move the Allow Full Access toggle to green. Then, when you want to text one to someone, you click the little thing that looks like a globe on the bottom left of your phone's keyboard. It should switch to your normal emoji keyboard. Click the ABC, and it should open the Disney Emoji Blitz keyboard with all of your unlocked characters and items.

When you unlock a new character, on the keyboard, click on it and you will have more options for that emoji, like heart eyes, tears, frown, etc...Click the emoji, it will copy it to a clipboard thing (you can choose three at a time), then click the icon that looks like two rectangles with an arrow pointing up and to the left. It will say "emoji copied" or something like that, then you click on your text box. It will say paste in a black thought bubble. Your emoji will appear, and you hit send.

That about covers it, I hoped it helped in some way. If you have any questions, just ask, and I can try to help you. It's easy, but the best way to learn is to play around with it and figure out what play style works best for you :-)

Wow, thanks for all that, XLSM. I do appreciate it. Do you know what the numbers are that tally up for the characters after finishing a game mean?

The numbers under each character tell you how many points that character is worth when you clear it from the boards. So for example, if it says 200, you get 200 points each time you clear that emoji from the board (so if you make a set of 3, you get 600 points). I think there are probably multipliers for cascades, but I'm not sure.

I thought of a few tips while playing:
  • Playing with the sound on. It's not critical to the game, but the items make a sound when they appear on the board. The regular and rare items make different sounds, so once you know which sound is which, it can help you know when to look to clear an item.
  • Clearing items doesn't have to be a priority, but I would try to clear the rare items whenever possible. The regular items will appear often and you'll probably get far more of them before you finish collecting the rare items.
  • Don't forget the daily challenges. There are three levels and they give you different prizes once you've finished them (it can be gems or coins usually). You have 24-hours to clear the challenge and each emoji takes 2-hours to "recharge" once you've used it for the challenge. The challenge is independent of regular game play, so you can't clear any level-goals while doing the challenge.
  • Don't forget to log-in at least once every 8-hours to collect your Free Prize in the Emoji Shop. It's usually a small number of coins or gems, but it can be worthwhile. It regenerate every 8-hours from when you last collected it.

Disney Mom29, I also asked Guest Services about game data and they said that everything is stored locally. So, if you delete the game, you will lose all progress. So don't delete the game!

Last edited:

I'd like to know what the level 2 mission is as I've been stuck at 1/2 for the last few weeks.

I'd like to know what the level 2 mission is as I've been stuck at 1/2 for the last few weeks.
When you launch the game, if you click on the Star tab (furthest tab on left, red box in the figure below) it will show you the missions that you currently have (green box). So, in the example below, I have completed 5 out of the 20 missions needed to get to level 26. Have three missions currently active (three at once is the most): play 3 games between 6:00 am and 11:00 am, more a more-item boost twice, and collect 6 items in one game. Once I finish one mission, it will clear out and a new one will take its place.
Screenshot_20160815-153046_zpszxhpvw8z.png

Last edited:
Has anyone figured out how coin scoring works? I don't think it's like points, where each emoji counts, it seems to be for certain matches, but I'm not sure. (For example, sometimes when I'm playing with Goofy, stars appear and I get tons of points, like 900,000 or something, but the coin score isn't that high.) Some of the harder challenges for me are ones like "Score 375 coins in one game.)

Also, I'm currently stuck on a level needing to play using Timon. I've redeemed a ton of silver boxes, and I haven't gotten Timon. Has anyone gotten him yet?

My son has been playing the game for a few weeks on his iPad and now when he starts the game it stays frozen on castle image playing the music and doesn't launch. Has anyone had this issue? He is freaking out because he will lose all his characters if he deletes the app. We have tried restarting the iPad and checking all the settings but it seems stuck in that part.
This happened to me. It got stuck and would never load up no matter what I did. I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I was hoping that it would save all my stuff cuz I was logged in with facebook. But it didn't save anything! I was so sad. Now I am super paranoid every time it seems to take an extra second or two to load up. I hope you guys have better luck then I did. :-(

I haven't gotten Timon yet - those are the only missions I've skipped are the ones that required an emoji I didn't have. I've been saving up and buying only the gold boxes, though. The Ursula battles are pretty cool, I like that you can work on the missions at the same time, unlike the daily challenges.

I am going absolutely mad because I'm stuck on level 29 and can't advance without a Flounder emoji. I have 19 rubies and haven't gotten a ruby prize in over a week so I can't swap out the challenge. I keep buying silver box after silver box and none of them have Flounder in it. I refuse to spend actual money on an iPhone game and it seems like it's rigged to force me to buy rubies in order to get past this level... no matter what I do, I can't seem to get Flounder... ARGH...

Glad I found this forum. I've learned some things already.

Two questions:
1) Any news on being able to link version from phones to tablets? I know it was not with the original code, so you could have separate keyboards and totals on each device.
2) I'm stuck on getting 4 blitzes in 1 round. Any advice? I have tried extending time, but still struggling. When I get a blitz, should I wait until it expires to use clouds, suns, and stars to maximize gaining points for blitzes?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!