Disney Emoji Blitz

Well, the new Halloween Challenge event has started. It the type where you use a specific emoji to complete various challenges. Both of the new emojis (Vampire Mickey and Witch Minnie) are diamond box exclusives. So the only way to get them is to spend gems...

This game is really alloying me. My Captain Jack challenge calls for TWENTY FIVE star/lightning combos in BLITZ MODE. I just spent 30 minutes time hopping back to get a bunch of lives and I've used 14 of them to get five combos.

I am really not digging this game ever since Disney sold it. Everything is so darn hard. I have not finished a challenge in months.

That's a tough challenge. The Abdominal Snowman challenges weren't super hard, but some were a grind (e.g., something like clear 1000 emojis from the top row - not hard, just time consuming). I'm more disappointed that both new emoji are diamond box exclusives. I bought one box and got Vampire Mickey. The reward for completing his challenge is a Diamond chest. So it looks like it'll cost at a minimum, 400 gems to get both of the new emojis this time.

That's a tough challenge. The Abdominal Snowman challenges weren't super hard, but some were a grind (e.g., something like clear 1000 emojis from the top row - not hard, just time consuming). I'm more disappointed that both new emoji are diamond box exclusives. I bought one box and got Vampire Mickey. The reward for completing his challenge is a Diamond chest. So it looks like it'll cost at a minimum, 400 gems to get both of the new emojis this time.
Are they only available today?

Mickey and Minnie are so cute, but with such a low percentage chance of getting them and only like 40 gems stored up, I will pass on trying to get them. Really wish they would do something to make it more likely to get the new ones...

Are they only available today?
According to the Diamond Box info that came up on the splash screen, they're available until 11:59 pm on 10/27/19 (so through Sunday). It's a 10% chance for Vampire Mickey and a 10% chance for Witch Minnie (25% for Abominable Snowman and Captain Jack each, and 30% for Mr. Toad).

Mickey and Minnie are so cute, but with such a low percentage chance of getting them and only like 40 gems stored up, I will pass on trying to get them. Really wish they would do something to make it more likely to get the new ones...
I would save up your gems for Holiday Mickey if you don't have him. He is one of the most useful emojis out there and should be available in December.

Looks like Pepita might be coming as an emoji in the future. They're a picture of it on the games info screen in the App Store.

I would save up your gems for Holiday Mickey if you don't have him. He is one of the most useful emojis out there and should be available in December.
Oh yes... I have him and he is great! I found out during this item card event that he is classified as a flying emoji since that was one of my regular missions and he completed it. Who knew? Is he flying on Santa's sleigh?!?

The Coco event has started...this is kind of like the Sleeping Beauty event. Emojis in the Diamond Box include Miguel, Hector, Dante, Imelda, and Pepita. The latter is a Diamond Box Exclusive (10% chance).

The second level requires one of the Coco emoji (level 1). Looks like the third level will require a level 2 Coco emoji.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
This month's slate of events:

The banner shows at least four new emojis. Three are Wreck-It Ralph (probably associated with the King Candy event): Calhoun, Felix, and King Candy (wanna bet it's gonna be another event like the Sleeping Beauty one?) and one is a Troll is Frozen (probably one of the two Frozen events).

The King Candy Event has started. At least this time, it looks like we'll get King Candy automatically if we play far enough into the event (like most Villain events). Calhoun and Felix are in the Diamond Box, but they aren't Diamond Box exclusives (Vanellope is the Diamond Box exclusive for this event).

The King Candy Event has started. At least this time, it looks like we'll get King Candy automatically if we play far enough into the event (like most Villain events). Calhoun and Felix are in the Diamond Box, but they aren't Diamond Box exclusives (Vanellope is the Diamond Box exclusive for this event).
Oh if there's a decent shot at the new character I may have to play this one.

King Candy is the prize for Level 15. At least there is no uncertainty (randomness) this time around! As long as you play through Level 15, you'll get at least one new emoji for this event. Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!