Disney Emoji Blitz

Wait. Is it supposed to count down (rather than up)? I swear I just played last night lol... maybe I have an intense case of Mom brain right now, ignore me y'all

Yes, it shows how many more you need to complete the level.

I have Sorcerer Mickey at lvl 2 right now. I hope I can get him to lvl 3 before the month ends.

I actually did RF this time... not too challenging for once... of course, I also already had all the emojis in the Diamond box, so there’s that.

Ugh. Another event that I can't advance on because I don't have the right emojis and I don't have enough gems to have a chance at the right emoji. Getting tired of this...

The Toy Story event didn;t load until mid afternoon, and then when it loaded I got stuck on level 6 for ages. Lost interest quickly.

Ugh. Another event that I can't advance on because I don't have the right emojis and I don't have enough gems to have a chance at the right emoji. Getting tired of this...

Is this a new thing after they changed developers?
I am annoyed I can't continue this event because I don't have any of the characters for part 2.
I just started getting back into Emoji Blitz last week after not really playing for like 6 months.

Is this a new thing after they changed developers?
I am annoyed I can't continue this event because I don't have any of the characters for part 2.
I just started getting back into Emoji Blitz last week after not really playing for like 6 months.

Yes, and it's really annoying. For part two you basically have to spend diamonds to even be able to play for a diamond box. It's ridiculous.

Yes, and it's really annoying. For part two you basically have to spend diamonds to even be able to play for a diamond box. It's ridiculous.
Agreed - just finished the first level. So ridiculous. At least most of the previous challenges have had a few emojis that had been around a while as an option, but these are all new or fairly new, so I don’t have any of them.

So frustrating.

Finished level 1 and that's as far as I'll be going. Don't have any of the three required to play level 2.

The SW challenge loaded yesterday afternoon. The first few rounds yielded plenty of light sabers, but now only one or two.

Wow, I lost access to my game for about 6 months but finally got it back today! I'm just starting the Star Wars challenge, very few lightsabers but Finn is working well as a doubler.

Currently on the second round of the current Snow White game. Drops are slow, even with Snow White and Dopey 2x.

I got the Evil Queen last time they had an event so I wasn't really worried about doing the event. Glad to see I opted to focus on the Rose Gold Minnie stuff since the drops are apparently low.

Rainbow falls actually wasn't that bad this time, even with the forced use of doubling emoji in the event. I did use boosts, but got through both levels easily.

Does Rose Gold Minnie drop as a emoji if you get to a certain level? I'm more then halfway through.

Does Rose Gold Minnie drop as a emoji if you get to a certain level? I'm more then halfway through.
Looks like you can get her from one of the last three boxes of the challenge (or a princess). You can click on the little progress graphic at the top to see that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!