Disney Enchanted Tales

Is there any information out there as to when the next "expansion" is?

I've been stuck at level 20 for a while. Just today I finished the last possible quest that I could do. I have done all of the quests for all 3 stories that can be completed without advancing to level 21 so I hope they do the next update/expansion soon. Until then there are a lot of decorations I can still purchase and add to the map. I'll just use the time from now until the expansion to buy the rest of the decorations then I guess I'll just be accumulating coins and diamonds after that.

The new Harvest Festival update is cute. I am disappointed to see they nerfed a few characters gold/star earning ability. Repunzel got hit the hardest. They reduced the 2 minute reading reward from 28g/7xp (stars) to 4g/2xp. They also returned the cost of items to their previous level. :(

The new Harvest Festival update is cute. I am disappointed to see they nerfed a few characters gold/star earning ability. Repunzel got hit the hardest. They reduced the 2 minute reading reward from 28g/7xp (stars) to 4g/2xp. They also returned the cost of items to their previous level. :(
I think I'm liking the new update. Even though coins and ex have been adjusted I think it is a good change.
I was getting bored with the old game and I think the new fall event allows me to keep going with saving for new/cheaper buildings with leaves and being able to focus on something else other than the high costs of the new buildings I have to save up to buy with coins.

I think I'm liking the new update. Even though coins and ex have been adjusted I think it is a good change.
I was getting bored with the old game and I think the new fall event allows me to keep going with saving for new/cheaper buildings with leaves and being able to focus on something else other than the high costs of the new buildings I have to save up to buy with coins.
I am really enjoying it too. The new buildings are a huge bonus with their ability to generate gold after the event. I am excited to see if they have anything in store for the winter/Christmas season.

I did just notice a glitch. I just bought the confectioners stand for frOzen and while it was waiting to build (takes 2 hours) I had a glitch where I couldn't see the blanket and I saw only the outside of the bed. I could still set characters to go and do things but it looked strange. After the shop was finished the game went back to normal. So FYI: stay patient if it happens to
You

I just reached level 20 today and it never occured to me that could be the last (for now) especially with already displaying what you can buy from a certain level. Also the Space on the blanket goes up to level 40....

I skipped most of the Harvest things as I needed coins more, plus the chances of getting lollipops was too small, especially as you have to invest 8 hours into it.

Overall I liked the game, but it's a bit of a downer knowing I cant continue after this. I think a few more days to finish the last few quests. I hope that with an expansion. I had expected the Beast to be in this story. He's more part of the story than the Bishop in Frozen or the Shorty in Tangled.

I just reached level 20 today and it never occured to me that could be the last (for now) especially with already displaying what you can buy from a certain level. Also the Space on the blanket goes up to level 40....

I skipped most of the Harvest things as I needed coins more, plus the chances of getting lollipops was too small, especially as you have to invest 8 hours into it.

Overall I liked the game, but it's a bit of a downer knowing I cant continue after this. I think a few more days to finish the last few quests. I hope that with an expansion. I had expected the Beast to be in this story. He's more part of the story than the Bishop in Frozen or the Shorty in Tangled.

I've been stuck at 20 for a while. I'm sure they will be doing an update at some point that will open up the next levels and make those other Tangled items available to purchase.

I ended up focusing everybody on the fall event since I had finished welcoming all of the available characters by then and managed to get all the masks by halfway through the event.

Since then I've just been accumulating currency and buying all of the available items to add to my map. I now own everything except for a few of the diamond items.

At this point I have nothing left to do but to just keep building up coins for the next update so that I can start buying the new items right away as they become available.

I've been stuck at 20 for a while. I'm sure they will be doing an update at some point that will open up the next levels and make those other Tangled items available to purchase.

I ended up focusing everybody on the fall event since I had finished welcoming all of the available characters by then and managed to get all the masks by halfway through the event.

Since then I've just been accumulating currency and buying all of the available items to add to my map. I now own everything except for a few of the diamond items.

At this point I have nothing left to do but to just keep building up coins for the next update so that I can start buying the new items right away as they become available.
How many masks are there? I got all three princesses and Maurice but does everyone get a mask at some point in the event?

How many masks are there? I got all three princesses and Maurice but does everyone get a mask at some point in the event?

Not all characters have masks. The characters that have masks are Anna, Duke of Weselton, Belle, Maurice, Rapunzel, and Flynn

wow huge update today... now i wish i had saved more coins instead of buying up everything possible

But the amounts of coins needed! 36k for the art gallery with Beast or 65k (!) For the dungeon in Tangled...

What do you do, save for the big ones first or all the 'little' ones?

My next quest needs the dungeon, and not the gallery but I also still have to buy the waterfall and in level 22 something for the Duke in Frozen... what to do!

Last edited:
I started playing this right away, but have kind of stopped. Kind of the same frustrations I've read already. I'm going to try picking it up again.

But the amounts of coins needed! 36k for the art gallery with Beast or 65k (!) For the dungeon in Tangled...

What do you do, save for the big ones first or all the 'little' ones?

My next quest needs the dungeon, and not the gallery but I also still have to buy the waterfall and in level 22 something for the Duke in Frozen... what to do!

It won't let me touch the dungeon until i get to level 28 and the art gallery isn't available to me until level 25. That's odd that they make different things available to different people at different levels. Probably because I started the Frozen book first? I've had all the Frozen stuff finished now for a while.

I usually try to get the stuff that welcomes a new character first then buildings as my second priority then the decorations needed to continue on with the quests reason being that buildings and people = more coins.

I'm at level 22 now and since the update I added the Opera House for Beauty & the Beast (new character - Wardrobe) and the Palace Treasury for Tangled plus I'm about 4 hours away from finishing construction on the Palace Stables for Tangled (which will add a new character).

I decided to go for the 'cheaper' art gallery first (waiting 7,5 more hours before it's done) and just got the waterfall to continue with Tangled. The art gallery was available for me as soon as the update was done. I started with B&B, then Tangled and Frozen last. Next is Pottery Kiln at 23, Flowershop in 24, Bakery in 25 and Trading post at 26. I am pretty sure before the update I didn't have the Pottery Kiln and the Bakery, and the Trading Post would have been available in 25.

I usually do the same, characters, buildings, decoration. But at some point you get stuck and you really need to get those decorations. I went with some decorations first as my next buildings are expensive and don't bring in a lot of coins. The Cheesemonger is 82 coins every 12 hours, then I rather buy decorations and continue with the story.

My next quests are:
- Unlock Lumiere (1 more Silver tray)
- Get the spider carriage & ride it (8K)
- Place the Palace Dungeon (64K)
- Place the Locksmith (68K)

In chapter 22, you need about 50K stars to get to 23, so that's about 100K coins. Not sure if I will go Dungeon or Locksmith first. Will decide when I am close.

Okay can anyone help? I'm on level 17, started with Frozen, then Beauty and the Beast, Tangled last. so it's now more difficult to unlock characters but I'm totally stuck. I've got the parsnip farm and got three out of four things to unlock mother gothel. so when I select the items I'm missing (three knives I believe) it says "low chance to find from" and obvioisly lists the moments for other characters to gain the items...but as it's a "low chance" it's just not doing anything. I can't for the life of me figure out how to unlock the items, and therefore the character? Same situation while I'm trying to earn Elsa's dress and release Cogsworth now too; anyone having the same problem?

Okay can anyone help? I'm on level 17, started with Frozen, then Beauty and the Beast, Tangled last. so it's now more difficult to unlock characters but I'm totally stuck. I've got the parsnip farm and got three out of four things to unlock mother gothel. so when I select the items I'm missing (three knives I believe) it says "low chance to find from" and obvioisly lists the moments for other characters to gain the items...but as it's a "low chance" it's just not doing anything. I can't for the life of me figure out how to unlock the items, and therefore the character? Same situation while I'm trying to earn Elsa's dress and release Cogsworth now too; anyone having the same problem?

You mean you know which characters need to do which task to get the low-chance-items, only when they have finished a certain task the item doesnt appear?

Not much you can do about it, except keep trying. Some just take for ever. When I have the other 3 complete, all my focus is on the last item and every character that can earn the item only does that task till I have the item complete.

I am now stuck getting the wings for Shorty. The bow is such a pain in the ***. Only 4 options to get it and all characters/buildings need a long time.

So when I went to play today the icon for the game had changed to Jasmine. Does this mean we will be getting an Alladin storyline?Anyone else get this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter