Disney Enchanted Tales

Are any of you having trouble getting the Krumkake for Hans' second outfit? I have been trying for at least a month and not one has dropped!

I started with the Frozen story so it's been a long long time since I completed the formal outfit for Hans but I can tell you that I have never spent more than 4 days collecting items to complete any character introductions/new outfits.

Usually for me the buildings are better at giving the items than the characters, but I don't remember which characters and buildings were used for the Krumkake

I started with the Frozen story so it's been a long long time since I completed the formal outfit for Hans but I can tell you that I have never spent more than 4 days collecting items to complete any character introductions/new outfits.

Usually for me the buildings are better at giving the items than the characters, but I don't remember which characters and buildings were used for the Krumkake

It's just the one Anna quest right now that can get it and it never does.

I Agree! It took me FOREVER to get all the Krumkake needed for Hans' outfit. I did just keep Anna eating it time after time and eventually collected enough to unlock the outfit but, in the meantime I was able to place and unlock at least 3 other characters. This is when I realized you can't double dip with the collected resources like boots and cloaks.

Just keep trying!!!

I worked on it for over a month and never got it. (it was during the Harvest Event and I was trying for it before the event and still didn't have it after the event.) I just finally bought them with gems. The same thing happened with the baker from B&TB's trays. I haven't had as hard of a time with anyone else.

More people have problems accessing the game? Since about 7 hours I got an update (now Olaf is the icon) and ever since I can't get passed the loading screen.

More people have problems accessing the game? Since about 7 hours I got an update (now Olaf is the icon) and ever since I can't get passed the loading screen.

I haven't done the update yet so I'm okay with accessing the game. Hopefully this means they'll be opening up new stuff (characters/levels/buildings/etc) very soon and doing some kind of xmas themed event. I've had nothing to purchase for a few days now and I have over 270,000 coins saved so I'm ready for some new stuff to add to the game.

Last edited:
Ok I did the update and the game loaded fine for me. Nothing has changed yet except for the color of the unopened carpet/land. I'm sure the changes will be added to the game in the morning.

The game loods again, but it takes 50 seconds longer than before. The only change I noticed, besides the blanket is that it now has the word 'remaining' for the tasks and it always counts the seconds. First that was only with less than 10 minutes I guess.

The update said the new event starts on December 14th. Today is December 14th. Nothing has started for me yet. I wonder how much longer before we see the event kick off. Seems a little strange for it to be this far into the day without it starting yet.

The update said the new event starts on December 14th. Today is December 14th. Nothing has started for me yet. I wonder how much longer before we see the event kick off. Seems a little strange for it to be this far into the day without it starting yet.
Glad it isn't just me. I was worried I was behind or something was wrong

Glad it isn't just me. I was worried I was behind or something was wrong

The new stuff showed up for me about 20 minutes ago. It isn't really an "event" all they did was add a bunch of new stuff to the Frozen story. I already had enough coins saved up to buy everything they added, but I don't have room on the map to place everything. I might have to completely clear my map and start over again.

Last edited:
oops spoke too soon. I just restarted the game and there is a bunch of event stuff added now

Last edited:
The event just started for me, and all the special boxes aren't worth it, everything costs more than it is worth. Although I am curious if we have the same prices. As we noticed before the prices differ... I will play because I want more characters after the event is over :P

Will buy
Garden Rotunda - 3 cones/per 1 minute - 1.840 cones
Winter market stall - 5c/1m 18.750 cones

Will not buy, I'm not stupid
Gift basket - 327c/8s/3h - 399 cones
Premium gift box - 240c/34s/8h - 24 diamonds
Gift bag - 300 coins / 21s/4h - 940 cones
Pyramid - 118c/59s/10h - 177(!!!!) diamonds

I do have new future stuff for Frozen
- Kristoff level 28
- Sven - level 30
- Olaf - level 32
Not seeing Gerda, Gunther and the Footstool yet as promised in the event.

How do you completely clear your map? Just cancel the game and re-install it? I box the big decoration stuff that characters do not use, or not often. Like Wolf Mountain in B&B and some of the stuff from Frozen from the campsite and the water flumes.

The event just started for me, and all the special boxes aren't worth it, everything costs more than it is worth. Although I am curious if we have the same prices. As we noticed before the prices differ... I will play because I want more characters after the event is over :P

Will buy
Garden Rotunda - 3 cones/per 1 minute - 1.840 cones
Winter market stall - 5c/1m 18.750 cones

Will not buy, I'm not stupid
Gift basket - 327c/8s/3h - 399 cones
Premium gift box - 240c/34s/8h - 24 diamonds
Gift bag - 300 coins / 21s/4h - 940 cones
Pyramid - 118c/59s/10h - 177(!!!!) diamonds

I do have new future stuff for Frozen
- Kristoff level 28
- Sven - level 30
- Olaf - level 32
Not seeing Gerda, Gunther and the Footstool yet as promised in the event.

How do you completely clear your map? Just cancel the game and re-install it? I box the big decoration stuff that characters do not use, or not often. Like Wolf Mountain in B&B and some of the stuff from Frozen from the campsite and the water flumes.

Yeah I guess you can only box 25 things. So I'm not sure how I'm going to do this. I'll just have to start removing stuff that doesn't pay out stars and coins. That's a shame I like having everything on my map. I like the idea of building an entire world for each story.

Since I started with the Frozen story I was already able to add Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf (those buildings are all under construction now and take 12 - 13 hours each).

I'm not seeing Gerda, Gunther, or the Footstool yet either. Maybe those come after constructing Anna's winter gear? Or after completing the Winter Wonderland task.

My Winter Decoration Basket is 299 cones, My Premium Gift Box is 16 diamonds (which I wont be getting), and my Winter Gift Bag is 720 cones. The Winter Festival Pyramid is 128 diamonds for me. I hate how they have different prices for different people. Maybe it depends on which story you started first, second, and third?

Last edited:
I'm gonna e-mail again because the slow-loading is killing me. Will mention the different prices. Do you also have different rewards than me, Iljic? For you paying 299 for the basket is worth it if you get 327 in return. I don't think it depends on when you started which story, it probably has to do with your game behaviour, maybe how many coins/diamonds you have etc. Like when you are looking for plane tickets and all of a sudden the prices are higher. Remove your cookies and the prices lower (sometimes ;-) )

I'm not constructing Anna's winter gear yet, waiting for the first task of the bookseller to be completed.

I'm gonna e-mail again because the slow-loading is killing me. Will mention the different prices. Do you also have different rewards than me, Iljic? For you paying 299 for the basket is worth it if you get 327 in return. I don't think it depends on when you started which story, it probably has to do with your game behaviour, maybe how many coins/diamonds you have etc. Like when you are looking for plane tickets and all of a sudden the prices are higher. Remove your cookies and the prices lower (sometimes ;-) )

I'm not constructing Anna's winter gear yet, waiting for the first task of the bookseller to be completed.

The Winter Basket pays 327/19 every 3h
Premium Gift pays 240/34 every 8h
Winter Gift Bag pays 300/21 every 4h

I wish I would have started with the Frozen story. I started with Rapunzel... i better start earning pine cones quick!!

The game loods again, but it takes 50 seconds longer than before. The only change I noticed, besides the blanket is that it now has the word 'remaining' for the tasks and it always counts the seconds. First that was only with less than 10 minutes I guess.
My game is taking a lot longer to load too.

Got a reply, they can't do anything about the loading, except the regular trouble shooting and pass it on.

For the differences:
As for the cost of items in your game, as you reach a higher level, some costs may rise. If you and your friend are on the same level, but there's still a difference in price, it may be a test. Disney Enchanted Tales is a newer app so the developers may change some details from device to device or platform to platform to find out what works best for our players and the game. All features are subject to change with each update.

We are subject to tests :P I really wonder why testing 'if a box/gift/baskets costs more than the reward gives you in return, would players then still buy it'? Do they really think players cannot calculate value.

Quick question had anyone broken the lvl 25 glass ceiling? Mine is showing 25 is max lvl and losing all my stars but purchases seem to be in the 30's and I'm locked out..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter