Disney Enchanted Tales

Not true. The event where we collected leaves....those were converted to coins. I suddenly had 30K more coins when the event was over and that is about how many leaves I had at the end of the event. I would say that was a conversion.
I expected the same with pine cones, but it did not happen. It is hard to say with this one. My guess is no.

Oops. Forgot about that one because I missed it. Guess we'll just have to wait and see then.

I just need to finish one dress! Do you think I'll be able to do it in a day? :flower1: I'm playing a bit harder, hoping those 5 min missions give me everything I need

Well I finally just finished the event, with not much time to spare :-).

I've completed Anna's crown, and bought the last flowered tree. What a relief!!!

I'm only on level 22, so I have not unlocked Carol yet, which means I miss out on her quests. But at least it was only quests, and not a decoration or character I've missed out on.

I hope everyone else was able to do well on this event as well. I'm now off to focus on DMK's event :mickeyjum.

I can't believe this, but I'm 8 hours away from the end of the finish and I'm only missing two flowers to complete Rapunzel's dress. I'm sure I'll be able to do it. Never thought it would be possible, took me two days to get everything.

Now, I'm not sure if I should spend diamonds on the gooses. I never spend diamonds on anything, except blanket. Maybe I will this time

Congrats to those who were able to complete the event. I quit playing last week. I only need to decorate Rapunzel. Getting the flowers was almost impossible. Oddly, I was able to get all of the lollipops each time for the other two and this one before anything else. Whoever did the coding messed up. LOL

I just logged into the game to see what would happen with any unspent chocolates. Like the holiday event, they just disappeared (no conversion go gems or currency). :mad:

Yep, all chocolate hearts are gone. It's good I bought EVERY SINGE object in the store, so I have lost only 35 000.
Now, I don't have flowers to pick, I have lamps? Anyone knows what this is about?

Yep, all chocolate hearts are gone. It's good I bought EVERY SINGE object in the store, so I have lost only 35 000.
Now, I don't have flowers to pick, I have lamps? Anyone knows what this is about?

I had over 100K. It is ridiculous. Since they make the flowers so hard to get, the least they could do is convert them for our hard work. Now all of that was for naught. :(

Hello everyone! I noticed something and wanted to share it with everyone playing... The "decorated" buildings from the La Jeune quests have options available for the timing of the rewards! So, you can check out which works better for you in terms of how often you play/log-in to the game! The outfits from the characters also give extra choices for "moments" that have different timers as well! This has helped me gather more coins at a faster rate according to how I like to log in! I just reached level 20 and have several characters and houses to still unlock! I do not think I will be able to catch up with leveling up availability until I get to level 33. I understand this is the highest level as of right now? I hope they expand before I get to that point!

How long do you think we will have to wait for the next update? I'm sure we'll have new quests for the main stories before the next event. I'm hoping they take at least two more weeks to add them though, since I'm on level 32 and want to finish every story before the next update comes. I'm almost done with Frozen, but Tangled will take some time.

I finished the whole event this time :) decorated every building, made every flower dress.

Anyone know what's up with the lamps?

I didn't finish the last event. I too am wondering what the street lamps are for. Level 33 complete, any suggestions what can be done.

Congrats to everyone who finished on time. Sure wish they had converted the left over chocolates to some amount of diamonds but it is what it is. Hope everyone had fun!!! I liked this one better than the holiday event. Guess I'll just keep collecting the daily diamonds until the next update. Hope all of my geese and sheep don't get bored.

Not true. The event where we collected leaves....those were converted to coins. I suddenly had 30K more coins when the event was over and that is about how many leaves I had at the end of the event. I would say that was a conversion.
I expected the same with pine cones, but it did not happen. It is hard to say with this one. My guess is no.

This is so weird because my leaves didn't convert to coins! I also play Magic Kingdoms, and at the end of the special events in that game the event currency converts to gems, so I thought that might happen in this game, too, so I stockpiled leaves. At the end of the event there was obviously no conversion to gems, but I didn't get any coins for them either. Now I feel cheated! LOL For the events after the leaf one I just bought random decorations to use up my event currency.

Maybe the lamps are some sort of compensation for the lost chocolate. Or maybe it's part of an upcoming Easter event. Either way, nice. They give coins

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter