Disney Encyclopedia of Animated Charcters or coffee table book for autographs?

BrittNeal

Earning My Ears
Hey everybody! I am realizing I have discovered the idea of using this book for autographs a little late. I'm struggling to find a copy of this book under $50. I bought a used one from amazon and when I got it I discovered it had 20 missing pages! Thankfully they refunded immediately but now I'm a little gun shy from going that route again. Have you found any super secret website that still sells these books at a reasonable price? Have you discovered any plausible alternatives?

I would really like something that can serve as a fun coffee table book that is more than just a signature on a white page! Any suggestions are highly welcome!

Ps sorry if this is on the wrong board. I'm still new here!

I've moved this thread to the Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music board. :)

Trying googling some more or try Barnes & Noble website or store. We purchased the book for our daughter but more than 5 or 6 years ago. It really is an awesome keepsake. Good luck in your search, much pixie dust your way!!!

I've found it at Lakeside Collections in the past for a very reasonable price. Unfortunately they are not currently offering this book right now but it does turn up from time to time. Good Luck!

This book was (also) available from Scholastic book orders through schools. It was $12.99 paperback. Using it as an autograph book is a cool idea, but it is heavy and would probably feel heavier at the end of a long, hot day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter