Disney Engagement

arielloverash

Earning My Ears
Hello all ! I hope you are all having a magical day. I am writing in hopes of help. My boyfriend purposed to me on April 22 2019 during the happily ever after show right in front of Cinderella's castle in Magic Kingdom. There were many people around when he popped in the magical question. I was so in the moment, i didnt get to go back and ask anyone for the photo's and videos that were taken around us. Does anyone whose reading this have it or know if there is a page people post the pictures on? We were both wearing red matching shirts with a white mickey glove pointing at each other. We both had whiteish shorts on and i had black and red minnie ears. Thank you for your help!!!

Last edited:
Hi fellow princesses and princes ! My boyfriend purposed to me this year at Disneys MAGIC KINGDOM in Orlando on April 22 and aprrx. 9:30 pm in front of cinderellas castle under the fire works during the happily ever after show. There were several people around who filmed it and took pictures. I was so wrapped in the moment I didn't get a chance to ask for them. IF ANYONE READING THIS HAS IT, IT WOULD BE MY DREAM TO FIND. We were wearing matching red shirts with mickeys glove pointing at each other saying, "I'm with her, and hes mine". I had pink Minnie ears on and white shorts with curly hair. This would be amazing to find ! Thank you for your help. or if anyone knows if there is a site that posts these types of videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter