Disney Experience App

hart6066

DIS Veteran
Should you be able to see your fast pass choices under "My Plans" after clicking "See All Plans"? It only shows my resort reservations and dining res per day. To see my list of fast passes, I need to click "Get Fast Pass" and then it gives me the list. Is there a way to view everything under See All Plans or this just how it works? Using app on iPhone.

Thanks!

Mine shows everything under 'see all plans', the app tends to glitch, you can give it time to see if it corrects, you could also do a number of reboots from signing out of acct then back in, could delete app & reinstall, could reboot phone. Hopefully it will correct with one of those.

That page on the app is very glitchy for me (historically). Sometimes it shows my FPs, sometimes it doesn’t. I’ve uninstalled/installed, signed in/signed out - all with the same results. I’ve just learned to live with it.

My problem is I changed fast pass times for a couple of rides and my niece’s app won’t update the changes. We uninstalled the app waited a day or two and re-installed it and it still won’t update

Not updating is a common problem with MDE. If you changed them and the website shows the correct times, they are correct.
I often can not get the correct FP to show until I click the Fast Pass area on the app. The My Plans part is awful.

It varies. Sometimes I can see them under my plans. Other times,they don't all show even after updating. I've noticed more problems when I did some FPs and my wife did others. The ones she did will not always show up in my MDE and the same in her account. When I use the website, everything shows up.

My app still shows an ADR I cancelled a week ago, received the cancelation confirmation for, and is no longer visible on the desktop version. It's a really glitchy app. if you have access currently to a desktop or laptop, try checking the actual website if you're concerned.

My app still shows an ADR I cancelled a week ago, received the cancelation confirmation for, and is no longer visible on the desktop version. It's a really glitchy app. if you have access currently to a desktop or laptop, try checking the actual website if you're concerned.

I'm glad to read this. I have a similar issue and wasn't sure if I should call to see if it was really canceled. I had to cancel the reservation to make the new one, so I was hoping that it was just an app issue, since the website isn't showing the old reservation.

That app is messed up! It keeps dining reservations that I have had cancelled months ago. I just deleted the app and reinstalled it and it seems to be all in order after that.

Not updating is a common problem with MDE. If you changed them and the website shows the correct times, they are correct.
I often can not get the correct FP to show until I click the Fast Pass area on the app. The My Plans part is awful.
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter