Disney Express and the DLH

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
Just wondered if it was worth the extra money to pay for this or just take my case myself!! Sister has a bad back so it would be helpful in that respect but as its not far from the train station I'm not sure it would be worth it, but I guess you avoid the need to open your case for all and sundry to look at! Also I presume you could leave your bags at the luggage desk and collect on your way back to the train station?

Does anyone know if your luggage is put in your room ready for you when you get back from the park or if you have to collect it from the luggage desk?

Sister is thinking of buying an AP so we may decide to head over to the studios first as the AP office over there seems to be alot quieter than the AP office in the park and if we didn't have to go to the DLH first to dumpt the luggage we would get in the parks that little bit quicker too!:)

Yes they do take it to your room and collect it from your room. We found it worth it, but it wouldn't be for everyone.

I didnt use it as i was keen to see the hotel!

Also they have a scanner for your case now! I was so glad we didnt have to open ours up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter