Disney Fantasy 11/24/2018

If be willing to set something up. It's kind of early yet.

This week be our 5th cruise. We've sailed
2000 Magic
2001 Wonder
2009 Wonder
2015 Fantasy

Lived in Kansas city most of my life. Moved to San Antonio 2014 to work at USAA.

there are 9 in my party. We'll be on deck 6, RIGHT BY THE ELEVATORS. We're pretty excited about that

2000 Magic
2001 Wonder
2009 Wonder
2015 Fantasy

Lived in Kansas city most of my life. Moved to San Antonio 2014 to work at USAA.

there are 9 in my party. We'll be on deck 6, RIGHT BY THE ELEVATORS. We're pretty excited about that

Hi there, we are in Woodstock, MD lived here all our lives. There are 4 in our party, 2 kids age 12 and 10 when we cruise. Yes, it's a little early to set up a fish extender. Once more ppl reserve we could set up a social media page.

Hi, we are getting ready to book our first disney cruise on the Fantasy and would love to be part of the fish extender group!! Soo excited to take our first cruise !! There will be 4 of us total (my husband, myself and my sons will be 4 and 11) when we cruise !! Looking forward to the cruise already ! Any tips you have for first time cruisers with kids would be great !!! :)

Hi, we are getting ready to book our first disney cruise on the Fantasy and would love to be part of the fish extender group!! Soo excited to take our first cruise !! There will be 4 of us total (my husband, myself and my sons will be 4 and 11) when we cruise !! Looking forward to the cruise already ! Any tips you have for first time cruisers with kids would be great !!! :)

This is only our second cruise, so we're no experts, but here are some things we did for our first cruise: we love the theme nights. We got all decked out in our pirate gear, everyone was dressed from head to foot. We also got dressed up for formal night. We had coordinating outfits and since this is a very merry cruise the ship will be decorated for the holidays. Our Christmas card last year was a pic in front of the tree on the cruise, came out beautifully. We booked dinner at Palo so we missed having dinner at Animators Palate which we regretted. We ate there for pirate night but it wasn't the same. Champagne brunch at Remy was divine, definitely worth it.
If you like to try new drinks take a mixology class, you get a lot for your buck. If you have dinner at Cabanas it is not a buffet. There's so much more, but I think those are the highlights.
We also had fun participating in the fish extender and decorating our door. If you plan on doing this, must have a magnet you can't tape anything to the door.

This will be our first Disney Cruise!! So excited and can't wait to join the fish extender group! We live in Pennsylvania and there are 4 in our group including my son and daughter who will be 5 and 3 respectively when we travel!

2000 Magic
2001 Wonder
2009 Wonder
2015 Fantasy

We may be neighbors! We have a pretty large group... 25 of us so far, mostly in a row of deck 6 next to the elevators! We're mostly families of 4 :) Our kids will be almost 4 and 5 at sailing and this will be our first disney cruise! Other families in our group have gone before though. Yay!

So excited we're getting some traffic now. I've set up a FE list. I know there are some strict rules on what can and can't be shared on the boards. My ID is MMELITO43 - that's the same prefix on my Google Mail id........

=wink=

please feel free to message me so I can share the link.

I hope that makes sense.....

Being our first cruise, I am new to the FE group, so let me know what you need from us to participate !! We are very excited to take part in the FE exchange ! Thanks !

We were on the (hurricane shortened) Sept. 2 sailing of the Fantasy and just booked this one for next year. Super-excited to sail outside of hurricane season and (hopefully) make it to all our ports! Cozumel is the one we're most anticipating; my son's eager to see the Mayan ruins at Tulum.

Last time we went on the fantasy we went to the mayan ruins at St Gervisio (I know I didn't spell that right). I am working on the Fish Extender group. If you want more information please let me know at my google electronic mail address.

My mom and I have jumped on board this sailing. This will be her 5th DCL cruise and first visit to Castaway and both of us are new to the Fantasy. It will be the last ship for me to get the DCL grand slam so we are both pretty excited. We are hoping to do a day at Universal before the cruise to see Harry Potter. Of course I am now realizing that will be the Thanksgiving weekend so maybe it will be crazy busy and we should re-think our plan.

Starting a thread for the Disney Fantasy 11/24/2018 cruising from Port Canaveral for 7 Night Western Caribbean
Hi, my name is Theresa and me and my family will be traveling on Disney fantasy 11/24/2018 sailing , We have a family size of five and I looking to join the fish extenders gift exchange. If anyone has any news about the fish extenders please let me know, thank you.

Hey y'all...just added a group in Facebook. Look for Disney Fantasy 11/24/2018 cruising from Port Canaveral for 7 Night Western Caribbean.

This will be our 6th cruise
05/12/17 - 05/15/17 Disney Dream
3 night Bahama cruise
08/24/15 - 08/31/15 Disney Wonder
7 night Alaska cruises
12/11/11 - 12/15/11 Disney Dream
4 night Bahama cruises
07/06/10 - 07/18/10 Disney Magic
12 night Northern European
04/24/10 - 05/05/10 Disney Magic
11 night European cruises

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!