Disney Fantasy - 17 Feb 2018 - 7 day Western Carib.

We’d love to do a fish extender! I’m not sure how they are normally organized though. I’ll start googling.

This is our 6th, first Gold :cool1::cheer2: Me, DH, 3 DS (17, 14, 10). We did this western 3 yrs ago and loved it so we all voted to repeat again!

Our group is me, DH, DS(12), and DD(8). This is our second cruise. Temps are freezing here in GA as well, so we are looking forward to sunshine and swimsuits!

This will be our family’s first cruise! How many fish extender gifts should we bring?

I would also like to participate in a FE group for this cruise. There is a Facebook group but they are no longer accepting people for the FE groups. Has anyone here set one up?

I’m on this cruise too! And I would love to join a FE group, but we just booked our cruise so missed the FB group deadline. Is anyone organizing one here? Can’t wait to cruise with you all!!!!

Okay, I just found the Facebook group for this cruise. They have a late comers FE group that is still open. We’re going to jump on there since it’s already organized. You all are welcome too!

Last edited:
I would also like to participate in a FE group for this cruise. There is a Facebook group but they are no longer accepting people for the FE groups. Has anyone here set one up?
They are still allowing FE participants

Hi, we are new to the FE idea... wold love to participate. I don't do FB but wife does. Anyone have a link to sign up to participate?

Hi, we are new to the FE idea... wold love to participate. I don't do FB but wife does. Anyone have a link to sign up to participate?
I don’t know the link but I’m sure you can do a search. We don’t partake but I believe there are a few spots open. Group will close this weekend so don’t delay.

We have asked to join the private group, now waiting for a reply. Does anyone know if this normally takes time for a reply?

Hello everyone! First time Crusin with Disney with my husband and 5 year old daughter. We booked this a year ago but only started looking into things now and wow I am feeling overwhelmed. Just finding out about the door decorations and the fish extender. I just tried to join the FB FE group so we'll see if they'll accept since it shows the group is closed. What I'd really like to know is what everyone is doing for excursions at each stop? I also read some people had signed up for the Jedi training before the cruise have anyone heard of this? Thank you!

Last edited:
Can someone include the link to the fish extenders. We are going on this cruise and would love to be a part of one.

I can’t seem to find this group on FB. We are looking at last minute booking for this cruise and want to know if we can find a FE group. 3rd cruise, 4 people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts