Disney Fantasy 2019 July 27 11 Night Southern Caribbean

Looks like there's be a few just turned 18 and headed to college. Our DD will have turned 18 in May '19, so this will be her HS Grad prezzie before she hopefully heads off to USC.

Booked today!! We were on the Wonder Southern Caribbean from San Juan 1/18 and loved it. Oldest daughter will be able to join us at Palo this time :yay:

We are in too! It will be the 5th Disney cruise for us...going to be a family trip with 18 year old triplets before they head off to college. Love Disney and all that they offer for everyone. We are very excited about this cruise!!!

For those of you who have done this cruise before, do you recall the formal, semi formal nights? I assume that there will be a pirate night as well. If you remember, that would be great. Thanks!
I couldn't find our personal navigators from 2006 but, I found a report from the Disney Fantasy's 11 night southern Caribbean cruise on June 17, 2017. Formal Night was on day 2 at sea and Semi-Formal night was on day10 also at sea. Pirate night was on day 7 in Martinique. Of course our cruise in 2019 may not be the same nights. Hope this helps!

I couldn't find our personal navigators from 2006 but, I found a report from the Disney Fantasy's 11 night southern Caribbean cruise on June 17, 2017. Formal Night was on day 2 at sea and Semi-Formal night was on day10 also at sea. Pirate night was on day 7 in Martinique. Of course our cruise in 2019 may not be the same nights. Hope this helps!

Thanks!!

I'm in for this cruise! I'll be bringing 2 of my children. My sons birthday is July 28th so he'll turn 16 on board! My daughter will be 13. I am travelling with a large group of friends that I made on my October 7 night cruise. So we have 7 cabins all in the same area on the same deck and one rogue family down on another deck. lol I think in total there are about 15 of us.

We're in. DD will have just turned 18 this will be her 1st time @ Palo. This will be our 3rd trip to the Southern Caribbean on DCL (Previously an 11nt on the Wonder, then a B2B on the Magic).

Hello! This will be my sister and I’s first time cruising when 18! We get to go to Palo for the first time as well! So excited! My mom LOVES the brunch.

Hello everyone! I am so excited for this trip. I just came back from the Wonder. Went on the 9-Night Alaskan cruise. Amazing! This cruise is going to be my 15th, and also my graduation present. That being said, this will be my first cruise as an 18 year old. No more vibe! I’m fine with not being able to go to the vibe since cruise staff does a lot of the things vibe does, but I’m just worried I won’t have fun in the 18 20 society. A few crew members were telling me that there are not many people who join. But I’m overall excited. First time in Palo! Mom said I have to try the chicken Parm!

Hello everyone! I am so excited for this trip. I just came back from the Wonder. Went on the 9-Night Alaskan cruise. Amazing! This cruise is going to be my 15th, and also my graduation present. That being said, this will be my first cruise as an 18 year old. No more vibe! I’m fine with not being able to go to the vibe since cruise staff does a lot of the things vibe does, but I’m just worried I won’t have fun in the 18 20 society. A few crew members were telling me that there are not many people who join. But I’m overall excited. First time in Palo! Mom said I have to try the chicken Parm!

On our first cruise my oldest son turned 18 the day we boarded. He went to the 1820 Society events but there weren't many. Maybe 1 or 2 a day. But if you go the first one and meet a few people your age you can exchange the chat info and meet up on your own. He mostly spent his time going to movies! lol The chicken parm is amazing! Have fun in Palo!

We just signed up today! Had to cancel our Disney cruise to Iceland so picked this one instead! Is there a Facebook group? Or another thread that includes joining Fish Extender, mixology classes, etc? We are excited!

We just signed up today! Had to cancel our Disney cruise to Iceland so picked this one instead! Is there a Facebook group? Or another thread that includes joining Fish Extender, mixology classes, etc? We are excited!
Yes there is a FB group. Not sure if I'm allowed to post link here so I'll send it to you in a PM

Hi! Going on this cruise with DH, kids 10 and 5, and my mom. It's only our 4th Disney cruise. I feel like new cruisers never start with a cruise this long so at only silver we'll be bottom of the heap when it comes to booking. Our last cruise we were concierge so that will be quite a difference! Anybody know our chances of getting the excursions we want, adult dining, and mixology type classes? We are willing to be flexible so I'm hoping we can score a Palo brunch and one dinner at either Remy or Palo. We just did all the character stuff on the Fantasy in October so I'm not really concerned about booking those things.

Hi! Going on this cruise with DH, kids 10 and 5, and my mom. It's only our 4th Disney cruise. I feel like new cruisers never start with a cruise this long so at only silver we'll be bottom of the heap when it comes to booking. Our last cruise we were concierge so that will be quite a difference! Anybody know our chances of getting the excursions we want, adult dining, and mixology type classes? We are willing to be flexible so I'm hoping we can score a Palo brunch and one dinner at either Remy or Palo. We just did all the character stuff on the Fantasy in October so I'm not really concerned about booking those things.

With so many sea days, in my experience it's very likely you'll get a Palo brunch, dinner & Remy. As far as the others (mixology...) even if it's unavailable online when you register, check with guest services when you are aboard; we've scored 3 different tastings that way. Good luck!!!

See you in July!

Just booked this cruise. This is our 17th with DCL. DD & DS, both 21, in one cabin. DH & I in the other. We’re celebrating DD graduating from DePaul University in 3 years with straight A’s. We are beyond proud. DS has one more year of college. Can’t wait for him to be done as well. Our twins grew up on DCL, so this is a fitting celebration to see them into adulthood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter