Disney Fantasy April 21, 2018

The fish extender I ordered just arrived this week and it looks fabulous! I hope someone can host the exchange too. I cannot as this is our first cruise and I have 3 little ones but I am interested in participating. I am not on Facebook so hopefully people will still continue to post here. So excited for the cruise!

Hello Everyone!

We will also be on this cruise and can't wait!!! It'll be me, my husband and 2 young boys. I am so ready for some R&R!

Because of a second foot reconstruction operation set for February, I and my friends had to cancel this cruise.

Hi, I am on this cruise with friends. We have 2 cabins so far, and hope 2 other friends will join us! Most of us are senior citizens who love Disney and Disney Cruise Line!

I am Bobbi, and am Platinum on DCL, and have participated and organized a Local Candy/Snack Exchange on many cruises, and will organize one on this if there is interest. We use Fish Extenders to pass out regional treats. If you think you do not have any regional treats, then pass out your favorite, but most communities have something to share! We print out something from the internet telling about the gift.

Some examples....Life Savers were invented in Cleveland Ohio, Buckeyes are a special Ohio candy, many localities have their own chocolates, Cheese Straws from Mississippi, Hershey candies from PA!

At this point, just note on this thread if you are interested. Cabin information, allergies will be connected beginning in February. I keep the number of participants in a group between 6-11.

Whether you participate in this, or a general FE, or nothing at all, I hope we all have a fantastic cruise!!

Candy exchange interest

bobbiwoz

I would be interested in doing the snack exchange with my kids! Let Me Know!

Because of a second foot reconstruction operation set for February, I and my friends had to cancel this cruise.

Hi, I am on this cruise with friends. We have 2 cabins so far, and hope 2 other friends will join us! Most of us are senior citizens who love Disney and Disney Cruise Line!

I am Bobbi, and am Platinum on DCL, and have participated and organized a Local Candy/Snack Exchange on many cruises, and will organize one on this if there is interest. We use Fish Extenders to pass out regional treats. If you think you do not have any regional treats, then pass out your favorite, but most communities have something to share! We print out something from the internet telling about the gift.

Some examples....Life Savers were invented in Cleveland Ohio, Buckeyes are a special Ohio candy, many localities have their own chocolates, Cheese Straws from Mississippi, Hershey candies from PA!

At this point, just note on this thread if you are interested. Cabin information, allergies will be connected beginning in February. I keep the number of participants in a group between 6-11.

Whether you participate in this, or a general FE, or nothing at all, I hope we all have a fantastic cruise!!

Candy exchange interest

bobbiwoz
Also, since you seem to cruise alot with disney...what are the chances (and any tips) of how I can get a cabana. My son has sensitive skin and is young.. this will be our second cruise... it looks to be sold out again..but I read sometimes they open up?

Candy exchange interest

bobbiwoz
I would like to participate

I will organize a Local Candy/Snack Exchange if anyone is interested. We use the Fish Extenders to pass out local treats. At this time, I would be looking at "interest." I keep the groups between 6-11 cabins. If there are any allergies that would be noted.

Interest?
interested

Hi folks,

I thought I had posted here before, but I guess not. Excited about this cruise! This is our second Disney cruise. I don't do FB or FE, but do like to chat about cruising and Disney!

We are Beth and Tom from MN.

Our first Disney cruise was the Dream in 2011. The cruise specific meet threads were much more active back then. I do most of my cruise chatting on CC, but the Disney section there has never been very active because everyone was here.

Do we think there is a pretty good chance we will actually go to Tortola? How far. Out were the other sailings notified that they were going to St. Marten? An odd substitution since it seems like they were hit harder by the hurricane than most.

I signed up for a Disney excursion to Jost Van Dyke. Been trying to get over there and it looks like the Soggy Dollar Bar has been rebuilt.

Okay, time to get a daily countdown going on this one! We are soooooooooooo close now!!!

:boat: 51 Days to go!!!:boat:

They just announced Avengers Infinity War will be released on April 27! I think that means we will get it on the ship? (Yes yes???)

Our first Disney cruise was the Dream in 2011. The cruise specific meet threads were much more active back then. I do most of my cruise chatting on CC, but the Disney section there has never been very active because everyone was here.

Do we think there is a pretty good chance we will actually go to Tortola? How far. Out were the other sailings notified that they were going to St. Marten? An odd substitution since it seems like they were hit harder by the hurricane than most.

I signed up for a Disney excursion to Jost Van Dyke. Been trying to get over there and it looks like the Soggy Dollar Bar has been rebuilt.

So far Tortola looks to be a go. It sounds like at the 30 day mark the other cruises were told about a change in the sailing, but we shall see. It is odd that this thread has not been very active, seems everybody is using other social media sites.

Yes, the Soggy Dollar is up and running and their webcam is active as well again. I like to check it out daily to get my fix.

Happy Sailings!

They just announced Avengers Infinity War will be released on April 27! I think that means we will get it on the ship? (Yes yes???)
Oh my GOODNESS......BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That will be a huge event during the cruise!!! Getting real gigity now!!!!

This will be COOL!:thumbsup2

Hi all ,

First post here for me. We just booked with I Florida resident rate tonight. It’s our first family vacation with just the 4 of us ( mull kids are 2 1/2 and 8 months old ). I’d love to meet up and get to know some folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!