Disney Fantasy April 21, 2018

Nice. The Florida resident rate was good. My only issue is I cannot find any Palo Brunch, Drink tastings, or disney junior character breakfast. Any guess as to going to guest services for the first day and getting lucky with a reservation?

We actually got the cast member rate. But yes the Florida Resident had a good rate as well.

Yes you won't have any issues in terms of Palo Brunch and Drink Tastings. We are never able to book these in advance due to booking the cruises last minute. Just go to Royal Court at I believe 1pm the day we get on the ship and you should be able to get a Palo brunch. We always have. The tastings can be booked at 1pm up in the adult area. As some will be sold out we have always been able to book a few with no problems

We'll be on 10 too, right under Cabanas, looking forward to it. Read some about the noise from above, but we'll be awake and ready for each day so no worries.

Not tons of noise. We are ALWAYS on deck 10 and never had an issue. We tend to go to bed early (10pm) and get up early (6-7am) each day on the cruise.

We actually got the cast member rate. But yes the Florida Resident had a good rate as well.

Yes you won't have any issues in terms of Palo Brunch and Drink Tastings. We are never able to book these in advance due to booking the cruises last minute. Just go to Royal Court at I believe 1pm the day we get on the ship and you should be able to get a Palo brunch. We always have. The tastings can be booked at 1pm up in the adult area. As some will be sold out we have always been able to book a few with no problems

Awesome. I’m begging my cousin to come along to get his rate.

Thanks for the info. So don’t go to guest services ? Go to royal court ?

Awesome. I’m begging my cousin to come along to get his rate.

Thanks for the info. So don’t go to guest services ? Go to royal court ?

It would be totally worth it if he went. The only downfall is it's always last minute.

Correct. 1pm at Royal Court or I believe you could also go straight up to Palo/Remy and book them too. We always do it in Royal Court as we want to request and ensure we get a 2-top at dinner.

So did folks start planning St Marteen? I know Disney excursions open tomorrow. Our kids are pretty young for them. We generally just hit the beach.

Hey everyone!
Booked this last week last minute at an special rate too good to pass up. This will be our 18th Disney cruise...10th on the Fantasy and we are looking forward to sailing on her again. :)
We have been to St. Maarten before in 2015 and I am looking forward to visiting again this cruise. We also were in St. Thomas in September 2015 and were supposed to stop there in September 2016 but Matthew decided to play havoc with the wind so we missed that port and last September our Eastern went Western due to Irma..so once again, no Tortola or St. Thomas.
We are booked for September again this year for Tortola and St. Thomas so fingers crossed and all that. lol
I am sailing with my husband, daughter (16) and son (15) again...we cannot seem to leave them at home....strange. :)

I was able to book Palo and a couple of great excursions that we are looking forward to, so very excited about that. Having a bit of trouble snagging a character breakfast but if it doesn't happen this trip it is not a big deal. My kids are not that into character dining anway... but it is something we have not done yet so I feel compelled to try it at least once.
Getting closer!

Only 29 days! Still no Palo Brunch, Character Breakfast or Main Dining seating yet. Oh well. I have faith

Hello,

This will be our first cruise! We are interested in participating in the "Fish Extender" exchange. We have 4 in our family. Myself, Husband, 13yr old daughter & 12yrd old daughter

We 5 friends will be staying one night before the cruise at WDW. Some of us will be enjoying Flower and garden afterward!

I will organize a local candy/snack exchange if there is interest.

Candy/snack exchange using .Fish Extenders... 1 delivery for the cruise to everyone in your group. I keep the groups to 6-11 in size. Give enough for cabin to share, allergies will be noted, and number of adults and children in the cabins will be noted.

Bobbiwoz

Who else? At this time only interest is noted. About 2 months before cruising, I will gather cabin information. You will have your group known to you 1 month before sailing!

We are interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!