Disney Fantasy - August 25, 2018 7 day Eastern Caribbean

bradisgoofy

Retired, can see MK fireworks from my window, CM
This is the beginning of the thread for this cruise. Please join in and feel free to start an FE group, mixology or anything else you wish to coordinate. I'm just here to get it started.

Lets go!

This will be our 14th cruise by the time we go. But it will be the first time in concierge to celebrate our 45th Wedding Anniversary.

Hallo Brad, we will be on this cruise too :yay:. My husband, DS 13yo, DD 4yo and myself.
This will be our 2 cruise, the first was 5 years ago (time flies). We´re hyped, can´t wait to go.
The day we will be at Castaway Cay it will be my 33. birthday, can it get anyhow better?? A dream come true :love:

Hallo Brad, we will be on this cruise too :yay:. My husband, DS 13yo, DD 4yo and myself.
This will be our 2 cruise, the first was 5 years ago (time flies). We´re hyped, can´t wait to go.
The day we will be at Castaway Cay it will be my 33. birthday, can it get anyhow better?? A dream come true :love:

:welcome:

I guess it is a little early to expect too many people to come join. It is a year and a half away. (from the date of this post)

Booked a couple of weeks ago and forgot to join the thread! Me, DW, DD15 and DD12 (at time of sailing).
My DD15 says she wants a 7 night cruise so she can have more time to make friends (vs. 4-night Dream sailings we've done).

We just booked and it will be our 2nd cruise.

There are 10 of us. My parents, my in-laws, my brother and his wife and daughter and my husband, son and I. The kids will be 9 & 12 respectively by the time we sail.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!

Last edited:
Hi, This will be my family's first cruise. My wife and 2 daughters 6 and 3 can't wait to go. But we do have people in our group who have cruised before, but will be their first Disney cruise. In total there will be 11 of us. Waiting is the hardest part!

Hello All, We are Jeff (DH), Missy (DW), Catherine (DD 24) and Sarah (13). This will be our 15th Disney Cruise, but first time to Tortola.

Curious question: Did anyone in this group book stateroom 5654? We are traveling with two other families and are trying to get them in connecting rooms. We have 5650, 5652, and 5658. We would be very grateful if you would be nice enough to swap 5654 for 5658. TIA

Jeff

Last edited:
Just a quick follow-up. I was able to find the family who has 5654. They are in the FB group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!