Disney Fantasy - August 25, 2018 7 day Eastern Caribbean

Anybody else doing one of these on Monday the 27th at sea day?:
Chocolate & Liquor Tasting (21+)
Stem to Stern Wine Tasting (21+)

And on Tuesday the 28th at Tortola (if DCL determines the port is ready, and doesn't change our itinerary):
Snorkel at Norman Island (TT20)
Forest Hike and Beach (TT08)

Our captain on this cruise will be Thord Haugen and the cruise director will be Peter Hofer.

DCL announced the three Eastern cruises before ours will go to St. Maarten instead of Tortola, but for now we still have a port call at Tortola.

Anybody else doing one of these on Monday the 27th at sea day?:
Chocolate & Liquor Tasting (21+)
Stem to Stern Wine Tasting (21+)

And on Tuesday the 28th at Tortola (if DCL determines the port is ready, and doesn't change our itinerary):
Snorkel at Norman Island (TT20)
Forest Hike and Beach (TT08)

I wanted to so bad but everything was sold out. How do you find out if more are added?

We moved up our cruise to this one (from October 21) and we've kicked into high gear for cruise prep! Can someone link in the FE Facebook page or type out the name so I can find it? I'm still on the fence about it and want to check out the group.

Got our cruise docs/luggage tags in the mail today! :banana:

We got ours as well. The kids keep forgetting and have started wondering why I keep offering to buy them Disney stuff. I think the summer saps their brain power.

Hi can someone send me the link for FE on Facebook. This is my family’s first cruise and would love to do this. Thank you

We are late to the party and just booked our trip. SO EXCITED! We would love to participate in a Fish
Extender group but we don’t have Facebook...is there any other option? Looking forward to our big trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts