Disney Fantasy August 31st, 2019-September 7th, 2019(First Time To Jamacia)-Updated 10/13/20(Finished)

After the show we headed to O'gills so dad could grab a beer and then we relaxed a bit in La Piazza and listened to Piano and Acoustic Sounds.

Saw Matt(Club Host from our Bermuda Cruise and his wife) and he remembered us. Here's a picture of him and I in October 2018.

We head to dinner tonight at Enchanted Garden. Met our servers and tablemates who were nice. For dinner tonight I got, Bread to start

Appetizer: Ahi Tuna and Avocado Tower

Salad: Spinach and Raspberry Salad

Main Course: Pan Seared Sea Bass

Dessert: Southern Style Pecan Tart

After dinner we headed back to the stateroom.

We were greeted by this tonight.

I left dad and headed to The Tube to see The Quest and saw Rob Paravonian who I can't remember seeing. I think I called it a early night tonight though I walked around a bit. I went to deck and got a water at some point.

Went back to the stateroom and called it a night.
Next Up: Gym, Palo Brunch and ad fun sea day

Last edited:
September 1st, 2019- Gym, Palo Brunch and A Day At Sea

Woke up around 7:30am, Dad was out of the room taking pictures and walking around.

He went and got us some drinks and fruit to hold us over till Palo Brunch.

Last edited:
After eating my fruit and taking my Plaquenil(For Lupus) I headed up to the gym.

Got in a decent workout and then headed to Cove Cafe for my first Coffee of the Cruise. I got the Salted Caramel Coconut Latte today.

Headed back to the stateroom and got ready for Palo Brunch. Headed up to Palo for our meal, met our serverm can't remember his name, but he was awesome, we had him for dinner as well later in the week I believe. We got a round booth today which was exciting. We were given a tour of the buffet(probably will miss that when cruising resumes, can't see it being the same). We got our first plates, only have pictures of mine. We both got Mimosas.

Next Up I got the Heirloom Tomato and Basil Soup.

Of Course for Main Course I had to get Parmesan Crusted Chicken Breast.(My Favorite)

Got some coffee and Desserts from the Buffet.

We ended the meal by sharing this chocolate lava type cake they serve now too.

We headed back to the stateroom stuffed and changed into regular clothes, we had a frozen meet to attend so we headed to Animator's Palate for that.

Last edited:
Sailing away was quite different this cruise... so odd not seeing anyone watch at Jetty Park and Fishlips

After the Frozen meet and greet I spilt up with my Dad again. Saw the Princess Gathering in the Atrium.

For Adults Anyone Can Cook: Sea Bass was happening in D Lounge, so went to that. Met cruise staff Dean here.

After that I went back to the room to drink my Kevita I carried onto the ship. I drank half and saved the rest for the next day.

Walked around a bit after that and ended up relaxing on deck 4.

After a while it was getting close to evening so I decided to head back to the stateroom to get ready for the show and dinner. So showered and got ready then headed to the Atrium for the Captain's Welcome Reception.

Met up with my Dad at The Walt Disney Theatre tonight for Disney's Aladdin, it was a good show once again.After that we headed to O'Gills Pub for 50's and 60's Trivia with the Club Host Tisa. It was fun and yet again we didn't win.We made our way Royal Court for Dinner after that. Tonight I got

Appetizer:
Breaded and Deep Fried Brie and Iced Lobster and Jumbo Shrimp

Salad: Farmhouse Salad

Main Course: Oven-Baked Salmon Royale

Dessert: Tahitian Vanilla Creme Brulee

After dinner we headed back to the stateroom where we were greeted with this.

Spilt up with Dad and walked around a bit, headed to The Tube to see some of Snippets, I got a Johnston Martini.

I think dad joined me to watch The Magic and Comedy of Danny Buckler and then after he left and I met a few people and we dance since it was Silent DJ Party(so awesome).

Last edited:
At this point it seems I ended the night going to the top deck for a soft drink and walking around the ship a bit.

Called it a night and headed to Bed.

Next Up: Cozumel

Last edited:

September 2nd, 2019- Cozumel

Woke up and again Dad was out walking around and getting us coffee from Cove Cafe.

I got ready for the day while he was out and we headed up to Cabanas for breakfast. I got this.

After eating we headed back to the stateroom and got ready for our excursion today. We were doing the Mexican Cuisine Workshop & Tasting. We actually had done this in 2016 on NCL on our Parahoy! Cruise and and enjoyed it so much then we did it through Disney this time. We aren't the biggest of beach people, though I've started to enjoy it more after getting healthier though with Lupus got to be careful in sun, but best of both worlds here cooking class and then if you want you can hit the beach area or shopping area. Here are a few pictures from 2016

So we met on the ship for the excursion, there were a few other couples, but not many.

We got a shuttle van to the resort and headed into the cooking class. We basically cooked the same thing as 2016 and it was great, we always get free alcohol on this excursion so

A few pictures from the excursion today

Last edited:
After enjoying the Mexican Cuisine Workshop and tasting class we looked around the shopping area, since it was a bit rainy today and we didn't want to hit the beach area this time. We didn't buy anything. Along with two of the other couples on the excusion we got a shuttle van back to the port area. Once back we wanted to check on Mega which is a few blocks away. So we walked there and looked around. Want to go back again one day and hopefully buy a bakery item there which looked interesting. After that we walked back to port area and went to Starbucks. I wanted a mug from Cozumel and also my coffee. I love Starbucks.

I enjoyed my coffee. and used the wifi.

After enjoying my coffee we headed back to the Disney Fantasy.

Went to the stateroom and I got ready for the gym while dad just relaxed for the afternoon I guess.

Got a good workout at the gym and then I explored the ship a bit.

Last edited:
More Exploring.

Went back to the stateroom to shower and found Dad doing this.

Shower and refreshed and got ready for the show and dinner.

Left the Stateroom and walked around a bit before the show.

Met up with Dad in The Walt Disney Theatre and saw The Magic & Comedy of Danny Buckler. After the show went to O'Gills to play 70's Trivia with Tisa. We lost again. We headed to Animator's Palate for dinner tonight. I got
Appetizer:Black Truffle Purseittes(I got 2 of them)

Soup: Creamy Butternut Squash Soup

Main Course: Ginger Teriyaki dusted Angus Beef Tenderloin

Dessert: Cookies N Cream Sundae

Last edited:
After dinner we went back to the stateroom and found this.

I left dad in the stateroom and headed out. Saw Mickey was in the Atrium so got a picture and yeah I'm dressed as a adult.

Went to see Destination Europa in La Pizza and then headed to the Tube for 80's Music Challenge and Top Pop!

Went to La Piazza and got a Chocolate Martini and talked with a few friends and then headed up to deck for a soft drink before heading back to the stateroom.

Last edited:
September 3rd, 2019- Grand Cayman, Princess Gathering, and trying Chocolate and Liquor.

Woke up and I assume Dad was out walking around and grabbing us coffee, so I got ready for the day. Dad got back and we drank up our coffee and then we decided to go to Royal Court for breakfast this morning. So we headed there.

Here's was I got for breakfast.

No I didn't get dad's, but he was there

I got the Power Crepe, which was way to big.

We headed back to the stateroom after that to finish getting ready, then we headed back down to the Atrium for the Princess Meet and Greet.

First up was Belle

Next Met Cinderella

Last edited:
After that was Tiana

Last one was Ariel

After that we went back to the stateroom and I got ready to get a workout in at the Gym, then split up with Dad making plans to get off the ship later after lunch. On the way to the gym I got a picture of this. It was the last sailing Disney Wishes was on.

Got in a good workout in the gym.

I think day was doing some laundry at this point, but here are some pictures he took while not with me.

Last edited:
After the gym I headed to deck for the get a view of Grand Cayman.

Then I went to the stateroom to change. After that went to Cabanas for lunch.

After lunch met dad in the stateroom and headed off the ship.

In Grand Cayman we just walked around and checked out some stores.

We stopped in a local coffee shop for a coffee.

We walked around a bit more

Last edited:
We headed back to the Disney Fantasy about this time.

We did the Chocolate and Liquor Tasting this afternoon in Oh La La. It was first time doing it and enjoyed it a lot will definitely do it again if its still around.

After that we went and caught the end of Mickey & Minnie's Surprise Party at Sea.

I got a mickey shaped Pretzel and drink.

After that I headed back to the stateroom to get ready for the show and dinner. Took a few Selfies.

Went to the Walt Disney Theatre to grab seats for Dad and I to see Disney Wishes, this was the last sailing it was on. After the show headed the O'Gills to grab a beer and play 80's Music Trivia with Tisa. 80's Music Trivia is one of my favorite.

After not winning yet again we headed to Enchanted Garden for dinner. I can't remember what the menu was tonight, but here's what I got

After that headed to the stateroom and we were greeted by this

Headed to The Tube to see Majority Rules and Match Your Mate.

Got another Martini tonight and enjoyed watching both. Match Your Mate is so funny sometimes. After that I walked around a bit.

Grabbed a drink on deck 11, before heading back to the stateroom for the night.

Next Up: Jamacia, Dunn's River Falls, Palo Dinner, and Pirate Night

September 4th, 2019- Falmouth, Jamacia

Woke up early since we had a excursion this morning. Dad was up getting coffee and taking pictures.

We drank our coffee and then headed up to grab breakfast at Cabanas.

Headed back to the stateroom to finish getting ready for the day. Here's our view.

After that went and relaxed on Deck 4 before our meeting time.

Today were did Dunn's River Falls Express excursion. the ride there was uneventful.

We arrived and headed to meet our tour guide, we were given the lowdown on how everything worked and then split into groups and headed down to start the climb.

My opinion of the excursion, it was a lot better then I thought and I'd definitely do it again

With the excursion over we headed back to port.

We walked around the port area a bit. I picked up a mug at Starbucks.

We grabbed a Red Stripe Beer.

After that we headed back to the ship to change and grab some lunch or snack more so since we had Palo Dinner.

I grabbed this to eat

I walked around and took some pictures.

Got Sunken Treasure drink of the day and also some ice cream.

Yeah when I don't see my trainer at the gym for a week I kinda spoil myself, then I see my trainer and she's like get to work.

I suppose I went to the gym and then sat on Deck 4 after that because well I had gym pants on.

We left Jamacia at this point.

We and got ready for dinner at Palo at this point, as I was getting ready Lesley made the announcement that we weren't going to Castaway Cay because of Dorian and we'd have a day at sea. Dad and I weren't bummed at missing Castaway since we have been many times, and its not the main reason we cruise.

After that we headed up to Palo for dinner.
We started off with this.

I got this Martini

Appetizer: Fritto di Calamari

Before the main course

Main Course: Soft Potato Gnocchi

Dessert: Chocolate Souffle

After Dinner this shot

Last edited:
All caught up! I am loving your trip report! Your excursion looks like so much fun in Jamaica!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!