Disney Fantasy August 31st, 2019-September 7th, 2019(First Time To Jamacia)-Updated 10/13/20(Finished)

Stuffed from eating dinner at Palo we went back to the stateroom to change and then went to 90's Trivia in O'Gills I think. After that we went and watched The Physical Comedy of Mark Nizer which was good. Went back to the stateroom and saw this.

Left Dad in the room and headed yup to the pirate party. Dad went as well, but we weren't in the same place.

After that went to drop things off in the stateroom and took a picture of this with my iphone.

Went to Krazy Karaoke in The Tube, and got a choclate Martini and talked with some of the people and bartenders I had met this cruise.

After that walked around the ship and got a soft drink and took random pictures around the ship.

September 5th, 2019- Sea Day and Remy Brunch

Woke up and headed off to the gym.

After that went for my morning coffee at Cove Cafe.

I saw Stitch was going to be out for pictures when went down to the Atrium.

Got a picture was stitch

After that went and got ready to Remy Brunch ans we headed up for a fantastic meal. Here's the Menu for today

We didn't do all the wines since we aren't be wine drinkers, next time maybe. and Here's the food we had.

After brunch we headed back to the stateroom and changed to more relaxed clothing, I saw Anyone Can Cook: Apple Strudel was happening in D Lounge, so I headed to that. Saw Dean again.

Saw on the navigator Goofy was at Preludes so went to get a picture with Goofy.

After that I walked around the ship a bit, got the Drink Of The Day which was Mai Tai.

Grabbed pizza and went back to the stateroom.

The show tonight in The Walt Disney Theatre was actually a movie The Lion King(2019) so we decided to go to the Buena Vista Theatre today instead and see Toy Story 4.

Before the movie started Lesley informed the ship we would be docking in Nassau that wasn't hit by the hurricane and then bringing supplies to Castaway Cay in the afternoon

Last edited:
So we finely saw Toy Story 4 on the ship hadn't seen it before that, after that we headed to Skyline for drinks since there was no trivia tonight.

We headed to dinner next.

Appetizers: Aged Prosciutto and Lightly Breaded Baked Eggplant

Salad: Beefsteak Tomato and Vidalia onion salad.

Main Course: Oven Baked Lobster Tail of course

Dessert: Chocolate Lava Cake

After dinner we headed back to the stateroom and found this.

I left my dad and headed to The Tube to see Intuition, Dad joined me and we saw Physical Comedy Of Mark Nizer. After that was Silent DJ Party, at this point my Dad left and I join friends I made for some good fun dancing. I got a shot of OX Patron and finished the night off with a water.

After that I headed back to the stateroom.

I passed out after a busy sea day

September 6th, 2019- Missing Castaway Cay, Going to Nassau, Sea Day afternoon, Do I see Castaway Cay.

Dad was up and getting us coffees again this morning while I slept in.

Dad got back and I got ready and we finished our coffee then headed up to Cabanas for breakfast. I got this.

I got a picture of Nassau since by this time we were docked.

After that we headed back to the stateroom and finished getting ready. We weren't planning on getting off today. I headed down to The Tube to check in for the 5k, since we weren't going to Castaway Cay we got medals and bib and could do the 5k on Deck 4 or even at the gym they said or we didn't have to do it lol. I headed back to the stateroom to get some pictures first.

Once dropping that off I went to deck 4 and actually did the 5k there.

After that I headed back to the stateroom to change. Got changed and headed up to Cove Cafe

I got the Salted Caramel Coconut Latte and a rice krispy treat on a stick I always wanted to try.

I sat outside and enjoyed both.

I saw some of the Disney Characters were going to be out so I headed down to the Atrium.. First up was Goofy. Side story, I saw this Asian Couple getting pictures with all the characters and that taught me no matter what age you can get pictures with Characters.

And here's my pictures and Shutters pictures.

Next was Chip and Dale. I was pretty excited.

After that was Minnie Mouse.

And last for now is Donald Duck.

While I was doing this dad was around by himself somewhere here are a few pictures he took.

More of Dad's pictures.

At this point I went and sat out on deck 4.

I watched some of the Character Dance Party in the Atrium.

And here's a video of them leaving the Dance Party, don't worry they will be back

After that I went and grabbed some lunch.

Went down to deck 4 at this point and watched us sail away from Nassau.

Dad was around doing things as well

Dad and I also got a picture with Mickey and Minnie.

Then Dad got some pictures with other characters as well

After that I walked around and took some pictures.

Got a Drink of the Day which was a Stingray.

Also got a Mojito

Decided to grab a ice cream before going to the stateroom to start packing.

My thinking on a cruise I'll diet after.

Got most of my packing done and headed to the Atrium for the early See Ya Real Soon.

I got some more pictures with Characters.

Daisy Duck

Chip And Dale.

Ran into Dad who got pictures as well.

We both got pictures with Pluto.

I got a picture with Peter Pan

Got another drink from the Bon Voyage Bar in the Atrium.

I then went and did some last minute shopping. After that went up to deck 4 since we we were near Castaway Cay dropping off supplies. Dad got some shots from the top deck before going to deck 4 as well.

Some more pictures

Headed back to the stateroom and finished packing and took a shower and got ready for the show and dinner. We went to see Disney's Believe tonight. It was good. After that we headed to O'Gills Pub to play 2000's Music Trivia with Tisa, yet again we lost but it was fun. We talked to Tisa a bit after that and I got a picture with her. I've had her as club host 7 times, she's one of my favorites, and she's from NJ like myself. Though I've heard from a friend she thought I was from Brooklyn as I wear Brooklyn Nets shirts or hats a lot.
To tell you the truth I started out as a NJ Nets fan and when they moved to Brooklyn became a Brooklyn Nets fan. So yeah I'm a Nets fan and rep them each cruise.

And yeah I'll just brag with this next one

We headed toward the Atrium, since it was getting close to Dinner time.

I got a picture with the Cruise Director Lesley and the Assistant Cruise Director Caitlyn.

Dinner tonight was at Animator's Palate.

Appetizer: Malaysian Chicken Satay and Sesame Crusted Tuna Sashimi

Soup: White Cheddar and and Broccolini Soup

Main Course: Chicken Schnitzel

Dessert: Celebration Cake

After Dinner we headed to the stateroom and saw this.

I left my Dad and headed to The Tube to seeing The Feud game show.

Dad joined me to see The Ventriloquism Of Lynn Trefzger. After that the Tube was closing for the night and La Piazza was the main bar open, so along with everyone else headed there if we wanted drinks or to dance or have a later night. I got a Chocolate Martini.

Talked with a friend I made and the bartender's for a bit.

Got one last shot of OX Patron and a water.

After that I left to explore the ship a bit.

Saw the cruise staff team taking pictures in the Atrium together. I love getting to know cruise staff each and every cruise so it was nice to see.

September 7th, 2019- I don't want to leave.

Woke up early since we had to get off the ship. Dad went to get us Coffee and I got dressed and ready for the day.

Dad got back with the coffee.

After that we both explored the ship before breakfast. Here's Dad's pictures first

Meet up with Dad again back in the stateroom to get our stuff and head to breakfast.

We headed to Animator's Palate for our last meal.

I had Coffee, Water, Fresh Fruit, and Two Natures Museli.

Yeah I was trying to get back on my diet a bit.

After breakfast we headed toward the Atrium, used the bathroom and then took some last minute pictures.

At this point I was

but also

Since I knew I'd be seeing my personal trainer in a few days. We got off the ship and headed to the bus.

We got to the airport and killed time looking around, sitting and resting and grabbing lunch at Chick-Fil-A

Flight home was uneventful, I watched Aladdin.

Got back to Newark airport and caught the shuttle buss back to the car.

Drove a hour home after a great cruise on the Disney Fantasy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!