Disney Fantasy August 4, 2018- 7 Night Western Caribbean

jamie423

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are so excited for this cruise. It will be my second cruise on the Fantasy but his first cruise ever. We are even leaving our two kiddos at home this time :)

Last time it was me and my daughter that went, but we only booked about a month in advance so we missed a lot of the pre-cruise planning and fun to be had. We didn't want to make that same mistake again so now we've booked more than a year in advance. I know we're still a long ways out, but anyone joining us?

My family booked this cruise. It will be our 8th DCL, but 1st time on the Fantasy. we will be cruising with another family as well. Great friends of ours.

Last edited:
My family booked this cruise. It will be our 8th DCL, but 1st time on the Fantasy. we will be cruising with another family as well. Great friends of ours.
You will love the Fantasy! We are still trying to talk a couple into going with us- they've never cruised Disney before! It's always nice to have some friendly faces on board :)

Since summer is almost over, and my DD starts high school the day after Labor Day(OMG!!!!), now I feel like it's real. LOL
Cannot wait until the cruise. Way too many days off. haha

Santa brought us a cruise :love:. This will be our 13th and third on Fantasy. Looking forward to another fantastic vacation!!!

Hello,
This will be our second cruise. First for the youngest. We didn’t participate in the FE last time and I was really looking forward to it on the cruise. Has there been an FE group started yet?

Hi All!
This is our 3rd cruise on the Fantasy- 5th Disney Cruise. My kids are so excited because they are now over 21 and want to explore the “adults only” areas on the ship.
Tonight is the 120 day mark, and I hope we get a cabana!!!!

I requested to join the FB pg. it will be our first Disney cruise and my kids are so excited.

There is no comparison to a Disney Cruise!! They are magical! Check out Pinterest for 1st time cruise tips and tricks!! There’s lots of useful tips to help make sure you get the most out of your first cruise experience. I wish I had done that before my first cruise I feel like we missed out on some things but not this time!!

How exactly does it work. I think the idea is awesome, but I don't want to lug 200+ gifts. I just submitted a request to join the group. I hope its not too late. if it is, next year I guess...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts