Disney Fantasy changes since dry dock

I missed the chilled soups on the Fantasy last week. Previous cruises (mostly the Wonder) had chilled soups at almost every dinner and table-service lunch from what I recall, but I never saw them onboard. When I asked the head-server about it, he said they did have a few and he asked which was my favorite and he had the strawberry bisque prepared for my dinner table the next night. :)

We miss the selection of chilled soups, too. We sailed on the Wonder this past summer and did not see them on any of the menus or at the buffet on embarkation day, as they had been in the past.

We miss the selection of chilled soups, too. We sailed on the Wonder this past summer and did not see them on any of the menus or at the buffet on embarkation day, as they had been in the past.
I also missed the chilled soups on the Fantasy in Sept and the Wonder in Oct, so it appears to be fleet-wide that they've mostly eliminated these. I think I saw one on embarkation day, but never again. :( There was an avocado soup on the Wonder, but it was NOT good...

I also missed the chilled soups on the Fantasy in Sept and the Wonder in Oct, so it appears to be fleet-wide that they've mostly eliminated these. I think I saw one on embarkation day, but never again. :( There was an avocado soup on the Wonder, but it was NOT good...
I have nothing to add, but just wanted to say I totally agree with you about the avocado soup. It may have been one of worst things I've ever tasted in my life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!