Disney Fantasy December 16, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

We have just booked Friday our cruise and are waiting for all the details from the TA. Was trying to sign up for the Facebook group. Does anybody know if this group still accepting people? Thanks in advance, MM

We have just booked Friday our cruise and are waiting for all the details from the TA. Was trying to sign up for the Facebook group. Does anybody know if this group still accepting people? Thanks in advance, MM
They added me today. I just reserved our stateroom this morning, too!

Thanks for your reply! I'll wait (it's difficult...).
Well, I think they have blocked me. The link is not working anymore and it reads that the content is not available and may only be visible to an audience you're not in......Maybe because we are not from the US? If anybody reads this could you please allow Emmarentia to join? Thanks!

Hi, for the 'late bookers', a Port Arrival time of 11:30 opened up, in case you want to swap your later time.

And did anybody managed to contact the moderator of the Facebook group recently?

Hi, for the 'late bookers', a Port Arrival time of 11:30 opened up, in case you want to swap your later time.

And did anybody managed to contact the moderator of the Facebook group recently?
Thank you so much for posting this! I originally had 12:30 and I had been hoping for an earlier time. I saw your post, hopped on and got 11:30! Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter