Disney Fantasy - July 15, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Hi, everyone! Only 83 more days until we hit the water!

Just a reminder that I am organizing Fish Extender groups, Mixology groups, an ornament exchange, and a private Palo dinner if anyone would like to participate. Just let me know!

Hi, Jennifer! Would you and your parents like to be in the same FE group or in separate groups?

Hi, Jennifer! I need to move forward with the FE groups, so I am putting you and your parents into separate FE groups. Can you please share your email with me, so that I can give you your group info? melissabrennan@gmail.com

Just booked! This will be my 8th Disney cruise but first on the Fantasy and first traveling as an only parent. Along with me are dd (14) and ds (12). Count us in for FE group:

Cabin 9620
Linda O'Brien
daughter - Shannon, age 14
son - Kenny, age 12
no allergies

and count me in for the Mixology group which sounds like a bunch of fun!

Linda, can you please email me at melissabrennan@gmail.com so I can share your FE group info with you? Thanks!

Any one know of where to look for non Disney excursion tings to do on St tom/Jon :)

:stitch::stitch2:Hi, Can I join the Fish Extender Group? If I can, here is my info:
Cabin:9122
Olivia Hansen
Dh:Steve
Ds: Owen 'Cougar' age 16 - likes Star Wars, Marvel, boy stuff
Dd: Hope age 12 - likes Winnie the Pooh And Stitch
Allergies: Hope - Egg, Dairy, Peanut, Treenut, Chocolate
Thanks!

Hi, everyone! Only 83 more days until we hit the water!

Just a reminder that I am organizing Fish Extender groups, Mixology groups, an ornament exchange, and a private Palo dinner if anyone would like to participate. Just let me know!
Is there still room to join Fish Extender group? I have three kids ages 10,8 and 5 I want to sign up.

:stitch::stitch2:Hi, Can I join the Fish Extender Group? If I can, here is my info:
Cabin:9122
Olivia Hansen
Dh:Steve
Ds: Owen 'Cougar' age 16 - likes Star Wars, Marvel, boy stuff
Dd: Hope age 12 - likes Winnie the Pooh And Stitch
Allergies: Hope - Egg, Dairy, Peanut, Treenut, Chocolate
Thanks!

Hi, Olivia! I will add you to our Fish Extender Group 9. There are only 2 cabins in it now, but I'm sure there will end up being more (I am doing a limit of 8 cabins, though)! For Fish Extenders, some people get gifts for each cabin, and some people get gifts for each person. There are lots of different ways to do it, but everyone gets a gift for all the others in the group. Let me know if you have any other questions! Also, are you guys The Hansen Family? Thanks!

Yes, we are the Hansen family, but Da Lorelei is cruising with us but her last name is Olsen. She has allergies to Shellfish, Mangoes, and Oranges. We can buy fish extender bags on eBay, right? Because I was planning on buying the bag online and making gifts, because I'm the crafty type. Thanks!

Yes, we are the Hansen family, but Da Lorelei is cruising with us but her last name is Olsen. She has allergies to Shellfish, Mangoes, and Oranges. We can buy fish extender bags on eBay, right? Because I was planning on buying the bag online and making gifts, because I'm the crafty type. Thanks!

I bought my Fish Extender from Etsy, and I do a combination of buying and making FE gifts. Is Da Lorelei in your cabin as well or does she want to participate in the FE?

She is in another cabin. Not sure if she wants a bag of her own or to be included in her own. I'll get back.pixiedust:

Our family would love to be a part of a fish extender exchange. This will be our first cruise! I will email you our specific details but 2 adults and kiddos aged 4, 8, and 11. Thanks!

I was wondering, since we are going on a Disney cruise to Alaska in 2018:-)cool1:) without Da Lorelei, would I be able to make an extender that has a detachable extended part? :thanks:

I was wondering, since we are going on a Disney cruise to Alaska in 2018:-)cool1:) without Da Lorelei, would I be able to make an extender that has a detachable extended part? :thanks:

I have heard people talking about making a little sign that goes over the part that is not being used to let people know that they are not there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter