Disney Fantasy - July 15, 2017 Eastern Caribbean

Hi! Do you want me to add these three cabins to Fish Extender groups? Do you all want to be in the same group or different groups?
Yes, we want to be added to the fish extender groups and the same group is fine.

We are so excited to be going on this cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise. We will be staying in 7132. My party consists of myself (a total Jack Skellington fan), my husband, my daughter Kailyn (age 9, likes aristocrats), and my son Cole (age 7, likes anything). I forgot to mention we are from California.

What are your and your husband's names?

We are so excited to be going on this cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise. We will be staying in 7132. My party consists of myself (a total Jack Skellington fan), my husband, my daughter Kailyn (age 9, likes aristocrats), and my son Cole (age 7, likes anything). I forgot to mention we are from California.

Also, what is your family name and your brother's family name? Are there any allergies in any of the families? Thank you!

Also, what is your family name and your brother's family name? Are there any allergies in any of the families? Thank you!
My name is Michele McDonough and my husband's name is Dave McDonough. My brother's family name is Milojevich. There are no allergies within any of our families. Thanks.

HI! We just booked yesterday! Would like to join the FE if it is still still open!

We are a family of 4 and this is our 5th time on the Fantasy and our 12th DCL cruise! Super excited to sail in July!!!

Hi All,

We're the Smiths from Toronto Ontario, Canada. We love Disney and have visited Disney World 4 times and are excited for our first cruise.
In doing some research on tips for a cruise, I came across the Fish Extender idea. Looks like a lot of fun and we'd like to participate. I'm not sure if you gift for adults too but just in case I'll list all of us.

Stephen (dad)
Rebecca (mom)
Scotty (9 year old boy)
Maddy (7 year old girl)

Allergies:
Scotty - celiac disease so no gluten containing products please. You can contact me if unsure.
Rebecca - peanuts (she avoids all nuts to be safe)

Our cabin number is 6598. Really looking forward to the trip!

Hi All, My family (wife and I) along with your two girls (Ages 9 & 12) are booked. I'm hearing "things" about Fish Extenders. I'm sure my girls would want to participate. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi All, My family (wife and I) along with your two girls (Ages 9 & 12) are booked. I'm hearing "things" about Fish Extenders. I'm sure my girls would want to participate. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi! I can help. I am making the groups on another site, and they are closing on June 15th. I may not have enough people to make a full group, but if that happens, we will make a Pixie Dust group for those who are not in an official FE group. Please send me your family name, the name and gender of each person in your cabin, the ages of any kids, and any allergies. Thanks! I'll get back to you about whether we are able to make another group.

Hi All,

We're the Smiths from Toronto Ontario, Canada. We love Disney and have visited Disney World 4 times and are excited for our first cruise.
In doing some research on tips for a cruise, I came across the Fish Extender idea. Looks like a lot of fun and we'd like to participate. I'm not sure if you gift for adults too but just in case I'll list all of us.

Stephen (dad)
Rebecca (mom)
Scotty (9 year old boy)
Maddy (7 year old girl)

Allergies:
Scotty - celiac disease so no gluten containing products please. You can contact me if unsure.
Rebecca - peanuts (she avoids all nuts to be safe)

Our cabin number is 6598. Really looking forward to the trip!

Hi, Stephen and Rebecca - I just added you and that completed our 10th Fish Extender group! Can you please send me your email, so I can send you the list? Thanks! melissabrennan@gmail.com

I am starting an 11th FE group and can add you. Just send me family name, cabin number, name and age of each person in the cabin, ages of children, and any allergies. You can email me at melissabrennan@gmail.com if you would prefer.

Is someone on here the Belknap family or does someone know them? I am trying to get in touch with them, but am not sure where to find them.

Thanks!

Hi, there! In my experience, yes, they only schedule Mixology groups on sea days. I'll be submitting the groups about a month before we sail and get back to everyone as soon as we have a date and a time. I've added you guys to group 1.
We're so excited the cruise is almost here! Do you have enough people signed up for the mixology class? When will we hear the date/time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter