Disney Fantasy May 18-25, 2019 Eastern Caribbean

Hello! We just booked for the May 18th cruise! Our family has three girls 13,5 and 3. We would love to join the FE group but I don’t do Facebook lol. Could someone please send me any information on our cruise? Our last cruise my kids couldnt participate and I promised the next one!

Thank you!

Samantha

We’re bringing a 3-year-old too. This will be his second Disney Cruise, but the last one was a couple years ago so I don’t know if he really remembers it.

We just booked this cruise! I know it's last minute, but would like to join a FE group, if possible. We don't do Facebook, so that's not an option for us!

Probably the latest cruise booking ever, just booked tonight... but my parents, and my friend and I (we're both 20) will be on the cruise! I realize the odds may be small considering how late this is-and that I do not have facebook, but if there is any way my friend and I can do fish extenders with anyone, we would love that!

Probably the latest cruise booking ever, just booked tonight... but my parents, and my friend and I (we're both 20) will be on the cruise! I realize the odds may be small considering how late this is-and that I do not have facebook, but if there is any way my friend and I can do fish extenders with anyone, we would love that!
Hi there!! All FE Groups are closed but we do have a pixie dust FE if you would like to join that :)

Is it too late to join one of these? I’m also new to this and don’t know exactly what it is. Thanks!

I know not many from this cruise participated in this thread, but I am not on facebook!

Thank you for all of the wonderful gifts we received in the FE exchange on this cruise. Also, thank you @ColinCodyMom for organizing.

We'll be on this cruise, too! It will be me and my wife, along with our 21-year old son and my mom.

This cruise is to celebrate my son's graduation from college. He's going into his senior year this year, so here's hoping he actually graduates! :) My son specifically requested this for his college graduation, just like he did for his high school graduation.

We've done the eastern Caribbean before in January 2016 as part of a repositioning cruise from Galveston to Puerto Rico. We actually would have preferred the western Caribbean this time, but the dates for this cruise worked out better. In particular, this cruise sets sail less than a week after my son's expected graduation and two years to the day from when I booked our OBB placeholder. 8-)
I hope everyone had a good time on the cruise! We certainly did.

I was particularly pleased with the crew. I had posted a couple of years ago here that I felt the magic had faded a bit on DCL cruises. However, I have to say that the crew on this cruise was excellent. Our servers and steward were outstanding, and the servers we had at Palo and Remy were fantastic as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter