Disney Fantasy November 2nd 2019 7 Night W Carib.

Welcome to the Dis Christamh! :welcome:

No worries, you did it right. :) You might want to to introduce yourself and your traveling party. Then when others find you, they will do the same and you can get to know each other, plan your cruise activities, and fish extenders if you are interested in that, etc....

Well I’m half American, Half Korean, raised in America. My husband is half Swedish, half Hungarian, raised in Switzerland but we currently live in Germany. We have 2 kids under 5. We will be cruising with my parents. First time Disney cruisers but I did the Big Red Boat in 1991 as a kid. Very excited to introduce my kids to the Disney universe.

Hi from Virginia! DH and I are doing our first kid free cruise to celebrate our 29th anniversary! It’s our 3rd DCL cruise but first long cruise (others have been 3 days on the Dream).
It’s getting real now as I’m planning our onboard activities and excursions. We’re sailing concierge so I’ve got my email queued for 12:01 am June 30.
Happy planning.

HI! My husband and I are doing a kid free cruise for out 10th Anniversary! Everyone thinks we are crazy for not bringing the kids!!

Hi everyone! Happy anniversary cruise to you two! I will be on this one with DH, DS (11), DD (9) and DS (5). We’re from SC and this will be our 5th and longest cruise on DCL. We’ve only done 3 and 4 nights before.

Hello from CALIFORNIA !

We are The Quintos you can find us on IG and Youtube :smooth: where we documented our last 2 cruises.

My husband & I are so excited to go on this cruise. This will be our 3rd & we will be celebrating my 30th in a setting where I don't have to grow up! LOL.

We were hoping to come on here and find out if anyone is organizing a fish extender group. I looked on FB and couldn't find anything, which is how we signed up last year. I've never organized a group so I can't say that I will be volunteering to do that. It seems very intimidating. If someone could inform us that would be great! Can't wait to see you all on the cruise!!!

HI! My husband and I are doing a kid free cruise for out 10th Anniversary! Everyone thinks we are crazy for not bringing the kids!!
NO YOU ARE NOT! It's your anniversary for goodness sake! Plus, you get to be a kid without the kids. When will you have an opportunity to do that again? Live it up Disney style! See you there!

It’s getting real — just purchased our airline tix. We have reserved our onboard activities and excursions (must keep saving, must keep saving 🤣). We are coming in a day before and staying at SSR and staying til Monday at SSR; ADRs made.
One complication: I ruptured my quadriceps and I’m 2.5 weeks post surgery. I’m hoping that I’m down to an optional cane by 11/1 but as a result I’m investigating alternative means to travel among the airport, SSR, and port as I don’t believe the bus stairs will be doable. Anyone used any car service that they like and would recommend?

This thread is for Nov 2 Eastern Caribbean, isn't it?

This will be my first Disney cruise! Traveling with my mom to celebrate our big birthdays in a setting where "growing up is optional" so we're very excited. :)

We were hoping to come on here and find out if anyone is organizing a fish extender group.

Were you ever able to find anything? I came on here looking for the same. I've read a lot about FE in general online while cruise planning and it sounds fun. I don't have Facebook, so if that's the only way to get involved I may be out by default. In that case I may just end up bringing some treats to drop in the FEs I find on my deck. :)

Counting down the days! :D

One complication: I ruptured my quadriceps and I’m 2.5 weeks post surgery. I’m hoping that I’m down to an optional cane by 11/1 but as a result I’m investigating alternative means to travel among the airport, SSR, and port as I don’t believe the bus stairs will be doable. Anyone used any car service that they like and would recommend?

Oh no. Sorry to hear! Hope you heal up quickly.

I don't have any experience with that personally but I think the Minnie Vans go to Port Canaveral. That may be something you could look into.

looking to join a fish extender group. just booked today. surprising my daughter 9 and two nieces 14 and 12. first time disney cruisers.

This will be my first Disney cruise! Traveling with my mom to celebrate our big birthdays in a setting where "growing up is optional" so we're very excited. :)

Were you ever able to find anything? I came on here looking for the same. I've read a lot about FE in general online while cruise planning and it sounds fun. I don't have Facebook, so if that's the only way to get involved I may be out by default. In that case I may just end up bringing some treats to drop in the FEs I find on my deck. :)

Were you able to find something. I am also looking go join fish extender group. Just booked my trip today.

looking to join a fish extender group. just booked today. surprising my daughter 9 and two nieces 14 and 12. first time disney cruisers.

Me too! I also booked my trip pretty recently, so I came on here with that same intention. Welcome!! :)

Were you able to find something.

No. I looked around on here and it doesn't look like anyone is talking about this itinerary at all. And I don't just mean about FEs, lol. My guess is because this itinerary has nothing to do with the holiday(s) and doesn't have a specially themed day at sea (e.g. Star Wars). :confused3

I would say try the FB search as 3Hobbits suggested. As for me, I don't have Facebook, so I'm out by default.

If you remember, post back if you find something. Not a link or anything since it wouldn't be of any use to me - at this point, I just want to know if a group actually exists for this cruise, lol.

So we finalized our excursions today. Based on my recovery we’re doing a low-key ferry ride and bus tour of St Johns (ST-02). Since I’m still restricted on stairs, arranged for Minnie transport from SSR for both departure and return. It’s a little pricier than a towncar but we appreciate the Minnie drivers and their stories along with the music. Still need to do transportation to and from the airport - maybe town car for that. I want to do another money drop to our shipboard account to cover our onboard activities and excursions, then the only thing remaining will be the cash tips.

How is everyone else coming with their plans?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter