Disney Fantasy November 30, 2019: 7-Night Eastern Caribbean VERY MERRYTIME Cruise

We'll be joining!

As a side note, for any Jewish passengers, I'm trying to put together a minyan for my husband to say mourner's Kaddish for his mother (it's a prayer that Jews say in memory of their parents for the first year after their deaths). Please PM me if you're Jewish and able to help out.

We'll be joining!

As a side note, for any Jewish passengers, I'm trying to put together a minyan for my husband to say mourner's Kaddish for his mother (it's a prayer that Jews say in memory of their parents for the first year after their deaths). Please PM me if you're Jewish and able to help out.

:welcome:
So glad we'll be sailing together. Is this your first Disney cruise? It's our first one!

Just booked this cruise today! It’s our second. Our first was a 7 night cruise and we can’t imagine a shorter one because there is so much to do. Also very excited to celebrate Christmas!!

Hello everyone! Just booked this cruise a couple of days ago. Can't wait!
Cruise #9 - headed toward Platinum. :sail:

Hi all! Looking forward to this cruise! Our daughter is 8 yr old. She will do self check-in/out to Oceaneer's club this time. This is our 5th cruise, 2nd time in Fantasy.

Hi everyone, my family and I will be on this cruise and looking forward to it. It will be my wife, son (12) and daughter (9). We are looking forward to this trip. This is our 3rd cruise and can’t wait to get back on board.

What are you guys planning to do in Tortola and St. Thomas? Our Tortola plan - go to Bath ourselves, gotta wake up super early. St. Thomas: take a cab to a beach.

We are currently planning to go to Bath ourselves. That looks like a really beautiful place. I also have a Jeep reserved for St Thomas for just a day of self guided tour. I can’t wait.

Hi everyone, my family and I will be on this cruise and looking forward to it. It will be my wife, son (12) and daughter (9). We are looking forward to this trip. This is our 3rd cruise and can’t wait to get back on board.
We are excited as well! My daughter is 13 and son is 9. Anyone else with similar ages as Newby 82 and I?

Is anyone doing the dolphin excursion? Also- is it easy to book transportation on our own in Tortola to go to a beach or somewhere?

We have not been to Tortola, but I have yet to go anywhere that wasn’t easy to get where I want to go. We are going to walk over to the ferry terminal and get a ferry to Virgin Gordo, the island where the Baths are located. Taxi transportation can also be included in your rate for this. We did the dolphin excursion on our last cruise, but it was on cayman island. It was fun and an experience that we talk about often.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!