Disney Fantasy "Star War's Day at Sea" February 10th - 17th, 2018

Great report! We had a table for 10, we should have had you join us - so much fun!

Great report! We had a table for 10, we should have had you join us - so much fun!
I would have loved that. Meeting people over dinner has always been a hi-light of the cruise to me. We would always meet up with those people through out the cruise.

We've always travelled in a group (table for 11, 16 and 10) so we've never "met" strangers over dinner.

Thank you for this thorough report. Looks like it will be a great trip for us Jan 2019. 2nd cruise for us!

Thank you for this great trip report!
We were booked on this cruise, but had to cancel at the last minute due to a broken arm requiring surgery. Booked for next year.
Did they have the paper Navigators on this cruise, or just the DCL app Navigators?

Thank you very much for sharing. I wonder if I will be able to get up early enough for a gorgeous sunrise picture like you did. If so, I will be thinking of you and the inspiration you provided! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!