Disney Fantasy - Western Caribbean - February 2, 2019

Celebrating my 40th birthday on the 8th! Yay fellow February babies! :)

As far as FEs, if you're on FB, there is a group there that is running an FE sign up for our cruise (PM me if you want more specifics about the group).

Sorry I'm new to this so I don't know how to PM you. Also, I am not on FB but my family would really love to do the FE. Anyway we can get in if we are off FB? Thanks

I think the sign up is on Google Docs so it should be possible. I'll ask one of the group admins and let you know.

Sorry I'm new to this so I don't know how to PM you. Also, I am not on FB but my family would really love to do the FE. Anyway we can get in if we are off FB? Thanks

The person running the FE sign up on FB has given me her email address to pass on to non-FB cruisers so you can sign up. However, I don't want to post it on a public forum so if you would like to sign up, please PM me.

Hi everyone. This is our 2nd Disney cruise. 1st time on fantasy. 11 of us first ever vacay for the entire family. We live to cruise now and can't wait to be sailing with all of you my son is 8 daughter is 17 next February can't get here fast enough

The person running the FE sign up on FB has given me her email address to pass on to non-FB cruisers so you can sign up. However, I don't want to post it on a public forum so if you would like to sign up, please PM me.
Hello,
We just booked this cruise and we're very excited as well. I've been doing our research and contemplating on doing the FE. I'm not on FB, can you please send me her email as well? And BTW, thank you for starting this thread.

Hello,
We just booked this cruise and we're very excited as well. I've been doing our research and contemplating on doing the FE. I'm not on FB, can you please send me her email as well? And BTW, thank you for starting this thread.

I don't think I can PM you until you hit 10 posts. You can probably post some test posts on the Test Board to get your count up, though.

We are doing the cruise as well. Has anyone yet started/heard of anyone doing fish extender group.:earsboy::earsgirl:princess:

I don't know much about it just wanted to find out more. I have one little one who will be 4 the time of the cruise. Just read that The Swifts were asking the same thing !

The Kuipers

We are doing the cruise as well. Has anyone yet started/heard of anyone doing fish extender group.:earsboy::earsgirl:princess:

I don't know much about it just wanted to find out more. I have one little one who will be 4 the time of the cruise. Just read that The Swifts were asking the same thing !

The Kuipers

There is an FE sign up going on in the FB group. If you're not an FB user, PM me and I can send you the FE organizer's email address.

Hi Jen That would be awesome how do i pm you on here ? I cant figure it out.

You have to have 10 or more posts before PMing becomes available for you. You can go over to the Test Board (under Technical Support) and post a few test posts there to get your count up.

Hello All,
I'm just wondering if the FE has been started for this cruise? I'm working on getting posts in to get in on it. Please let me know.

Is anyone using a 3rd party for excursions on this cruise or going thru DCL? Any recommendations/tips?

Hello All,
I'm just wondering if the FE has been started for this cruise? I'm working on getting posts in to get in on it. Please let me know.

It hasn't started yet. I think the organizer is aiming for the end of August.

Hi all, just found this board when looking for more info. 16 of us heading out on this cruise! :) also interested in FE and will try to find the appropriate Facebook group! Thanks,
Spink Family

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!