Disney Females Battle Results

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
Thank you everyone that voted. Now it's time for the results show. Who will be the best Disney female?

Now let's get on with the show!

10th place:
Marie: 0 votes
Marie-disney-classic-era-leading-females-15729297-392-392.jpg

I'm a little surprised she didn't get at least 1 vote. I mean, look at her, she's an adorable little lady!

9th place:
Vanellope: 0 votes
disney-villains-featured-vanellope.png

I'm actually not that surprised she didn't get a lot of votes. She's not the most popular character, but still, she's gotta be someone's favorite. *shrugs*

8th place:
Honey Lemon: 0 votes
big-hero-6-300x200.png

I'm also surprised she didn't get any votes. I really love and actually relate a little bit to her character.

7th place
Mary Poppins: 0 votes
20120701235436_WnX8H.jpeg

This was the most shocking result for me. I mean, she's Mary! She's practically perfect in every way and she should've at least gotten 1 vote. She's my second favorite lady.

6th place:
Tinker Bell: 1 vote
tumblr_m5izm86rsn1qa70eyo1_500.jpg

This one was a little surprising, but at least she got a vote. She's very spunky and sassy and an awesome little fairy.

5th place:
Alice: 1 vote
AliceInWonderland60thAnn_Photo_06-1024x773.jpg

This one I thought might win, but I guess not. She's just very curious.

4th place:
GoGo: 2 votes
gogo_tomago___shrunken_hiro_hamada_by_flutterlove12345-d81qryo.jpg

(couldn't find a better picture, whoops) This one was pretty shocking, as in shocking that she didn't get less votes. I love GoGo, but I didn't know other people did too. But seriously, #hairgoals. *shrugs again*

3rd place:
Wendy: 2 votes
peterpan-disneyscreencaps-8617_-_copy.jpeg

Wendy is my favorite. I just love that she's mature, but still is very childlike.

2nd place:
Lilo: 2 votes
WhosWhoLilo-1.jpg

I am also a fan of Lilo. It's so hard too choose a favorite (but I did, Wendy). I feel so bad for her when she's bullied by the other girls and I kind of relate to that a little :(

And the moment we've all been waiting for...

1st place:
Megara: 5 votes
tumblr_lotzdcsPxd1qfgqalo1_500.jpg

I was half-expecting this, half-not. But anyway, I am also a big fan of Megara. I like her bit of sassiness and I Won't Say I'm in Love is one of the best Disney songs ever.

Congrats to Megara! You get an extra picture.
latest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!