• Vanellope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
Ok, so I'm kind of stealing this idea from Pearlgem. We're going to see who the best Disney female is. I am not including princesses in this. Feel free to reply to this your reasoning or whatever. Then after the poll closes we'll do what Pearlgem did and do like a results show type thing. So go vote!

Side note: Since there's a ton of Disney females that aren't princesses, I just chose some that would be people's favorites. Also, this poll will close in 5 days.

Well imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I cast a vote for Alice my favorite Disney chracter.

I voted for Tinker Bell because she is really feisty and I like feisty because I can be that way sometimes.

My choice is Lilo mostly because she is a loyal and loving friend to Stitch and she knows that Ohana means family and no one in a family ever gets left behind or forgotten.

If you don't like the current results, only you have the power to change them and vote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter