Disney Food Pictures...Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A favorite from Coronado Springs Pepper Market

DisneySept10-17021.jpg

:worship:

If you make a post on the main restuarants board listing all the places you've booked, you'll get lots of opinions! :thumbsup2 I'd love to see your choices!

Thanks I will try that .:thumbsup2

So far I have booked:

O'Hanas
Boma
Tokyo Dining ( thinking of switching it to Teppan Edo)
Tusker House
Tutto Italia ( my inlaws are Italian so, a must)
House of Blues
1900 Park Fare (for the kids)
Hollywood and Vine ( for the fantasmic pkg)
The Wave ( tried booking the Concourse Steak house but am informed it is no longer there so I am thinking of changing this one. I was hoping for a good steak house since it is our last night)

Wow! We have reached the 250 page limit on this thread! Thought I would post one last time on this thread....this is our dinner at Kona.

Bread and Macadamia butter (yum!)

DSC01265.jpg

Sticky wings:

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

Crab cakes:

DSC01267.jpg

Prime Rib (awesome):

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

Beef Teriyaki:

DSC01275.jpg

Shrimp & Scallops:

DSC01271.jpg

Kids hamburger meal:

DSC01272.jpg

Chocolate Fondue dessert:

DSC01276.jpg

Kona Cone:

DSC01277.jpg

Wow! We have reached the 250 page limit on this thread! Thought I would post one last time on this thread....this is our dinner at Kona.

DSC01265.jpg

Sticky wings:

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

Crab cakes:

DSC01267.jpg

Prime Rib (awesome):

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

Beef Teriyaki:

DSC01275.jpg

Shrimp & Scallops:

DSC01271.jpg

Kids hamburger meal:

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

Kona Cone:

DSC01277.jpg

YUM I WISH I WAS THERE RIGHT NOW JUST GOT BACK ON SATURDAY AND WE ATE THERE.

DSC01265.jpg

Sticky wings:

DSC01268.jpg

DSC01269.jpg

DSC01270.jpg

Crab cakes:

DSC01267.jpg

Prime Rib (awesome):

DSC01273.jpg

DSC01274.jpg

Beef Teriyaki:

DSC01275.jpg

Shrimp & Scallops:

DSC01271.jpg

Kids hamburger meal:

DSC01272.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

Kona Cone:

DSC01277.jpg

Looks AWESOME!!! I plan on eating there in a couple of weeks... and am looking forward to the Beef Teriyaki and the Kona Cone....

1. ESM still exists?!
2. ESM was not a unique restaurant?! (When I went to Providence, my sophomre year, the ESM around the corner from the campus closed, and I was devastated.)
Sorry for OT, but I almost spit my teeth out when you mentioned East side Mario's!

We used to have East Side Mario's here too and it closed. I loved that place! The bar was fun, the food was yummy and they had a huge deck outside with a bar too. ;) I also loved that if we had our boat out in the lake we could park at their dock and go inside for lunch.

Will this thread self destruct as soon as we hit 250?popcorn::

check it out....actual food pictures!

lunch at whispering canyong cafe at the wilderness lodge......

pan-seared rainbow trout - with roasted potatoes, smoked bacon, onions, spinach, and fresh cucumber relish drizzled with chili oil

DSC04940-1.jpg

buffalo bacon cheeseburger topped with bacon, cheddar, lettuce, onions, and tomatoes served with french fries (hold the mayo)

DSC04941.jpg

DH's "manly" coke, as our server put it! :rotfl: i took a picture of his next to mine so you can tell how big it is!

DSC04937.jpg

DSC04935.jpg

To add to Alan's Kona Cafe pics, sorry Punkin I would love to add to your WCC pics but ended up cancelling our reservations due to a change in plans. Someday I will get my skillet dinner there!!

Tuna Oscar
FLtrip258.jpg

Kilauea Torte
FLtrip261.jpg

Ishallcallhimsquishy: I love your pics from Pepper market and your username!!
Long live food pics 2!!! Looking forward to #3

A favorite from Coronado Springs Pepper Market

DisneySept10-17021.jpg

This looks AWESOME! I really want to check out the Pepper Market now! :hyper:

pan-seared rainbow trout - with roasted potatoes, smoked bacon, onions, spinach, and fresh cucumber relish drizzled with chili oil

DSC04940-1.jpg

Dawn-was the fish good? It looks very tasty! I suppose I need to catch up on your TR to find out....! :goodvibes

Dawn-was the fish good? It looks very tasty! I suppose I need to catch up on your TR to find out....! :goodvibes

i actually haven't started that installment yet, so you got a sneak preview!

DH is the one who ordered it. it's so "not him" so when he first saw it he didn't think he'd like it, but he ended up eating most of it and said it was pretty tasty. he said he's had better trout before though.

I finally made it to the end, Can't wait for Kona we have two ressies this trip, glad to see ther eis cotton candy on the Kona Kone I hope it is recent!;)

i actually haven't started that installment yet, so you got a sneak preview!

DH is the one who ordered it. it's so "not him" so when he first saw it he didn't think he'd like it, but he ended up eating most of it and said it was pretty tasty. he said he's had better trout before though.

Thanks for the comments, it looks really tasty to me, but I'm not huge on fish-so if it wasn't REALLY good fish, I probably won't like it. I still haven't decided what to get at WCC...

Thank you again-and looking forward to your next update! :thumbsup2

We used to have East Side Mario's here too and it closed. I loved that place! The bar was fun, the food was yummy and they had a huge deck outside with a bar too. ;) I also loved that if we had our boat out in the lake we could park at their dock and go inside for lunch.

Will this thread self destruct as soon as we hit 250?popcorn::

Just came home from dinner at East Side Marios! Here in Ontario Canada, it's still a great place to eat! All you can eat bread, salad, pasta, and a chocolate cake dessert for $10.00 every Tuesday!! :cloud9: :cheer2:

Any chance I can eat for that price when we arrive at WDW next Wednesday?:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter