Braised Veal Shank:

cit_veal.jpg

Filet Jardiniere:

cit_filet.jpg

Seasonal Berry Gratin:

cit_bgratin.jpg

Tropical Fruit Creme Brulee:

cit_tropical.jpg

those photos of the dessert party are awesome!!

wish i didn't have over 2 years to wait until we can enjoy it, too!!

such a LOT of choices - sure hope TPTB don't "downsize" over time... :rolleyes1

A plate with steak and pork

IMG_6345_edited-1.jpg

The 'Ohana grill

IMG_6341_edited-1.jpg

IMG_6340_edited-1.jpg

IMG_6346_edited-1.jpg

Dessert! Bread pudding without sauce:

IMG_6350_edited-1.jpg

And with sauce

IMG_6349_edited-1.jpg

And our great waiter, Morris (I think), found some delicious chocolate chip cookies for my youngest.

IMG_6351_edited-1.jpg

J.C.&ALI'SMOM

I love the 'Ohana photos! We just love that dinner!:goodvibes Nice photos from Kona Sushi, too!:) Thanks for posting them.

those photos of the dessert party are awesome!!

wish i didn't have over 2 years to wait until we can enjoy it, too!!

such a LOT of choices - sure hope TPTB don't "downsize" over time... :rolleyes1

Have they extended the dates for the party indefinitely? I sure hope it's something they keep, it was a GREAT time and worth the money.

The selection was really awesome! I was surprised at the number of choices and the variety....I do hope they keep that up as well. When I looked back at the buffet before they started cleaning it up, there was a HEFTY dent, so there certainly wasn't much food wasted.

I love the Mickey-shaped sandwich. That may be one of the best kids' meals I've seen at WDW, too! Thanks for posting the photos!:goodvibes

I LOVE Ohana! Its the only place we haf last time that we know for sure we want to go back to. Coral Reef and Yak & Yeti were good to but Ohana for us was the best from our last trip. This was the first trip we ate at TS so next time we want to try all new ones but Ohana will be on that list. OMG the dessert!!! I would go back JUST for that

I LOVE Ohana! Its the only place we haf last time that we know for sure we want to go back to. Coral Reef and Yak & Yeti were good to but Ohana for us was the best from our last trip. This was the first trip we ate at TS so next time we want to try all new ones but Ohana will be on that list. OMG the dessert!!! I would go back JUST for that

We love it, too! It's become somewhat of a tradition for us. And that dessert is the best one at WDW!!!:cloud9:

Just got back from 8 days at WDW, so here are a few food pics. More to follow!

First, Yak and Yeti

Steak and Shrimp

Steaknshrimp.jpg

Honey Chicken

HoneyChicken.jpg

Fried Wontons

friedwontons2.jpg

Now, Liberty Tree Tavern

Pot Roast

potroast.jpg

potroast2.jpg

Pilgrim's Feast

PilgrimsFeast.jpg

Ooey gooey toffee cake

toffeecake.jpg

And, just for kicks, here's a tie dye cheesecake from Pop Century and a Dole Whip from Aloha Isle:

Tiedyecake1.jpg

dolewhip.jpg

All of the food I ate this week was awesome. More to come, including Le Cellier, Coral Reef, Crystal Palace, Tony's Town Square and Sci Fi Dine-In.

I am lovin' the dessert party, Ohana and Yak & Yeti pictures. I sure hope that they extent the dessert party. We meant to book an ADR there in August but totally forgot about it.

Love the pics; thanks! But I noticed that the pot roast from LTT didn't have onion straws on top ... like it did when we ordered it. Too bad, as that was the best part for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter