Disney Food Pictures...Part V!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passion Fruit Cheesecake from the Hawaii f&w booth. 4.5/5 recommended and I will get another!

IMG_8381.JPG

Craft Beers/Legacy Showplace cheeseburger macaroni handwich- the cone itself was kinda bland but the macaroni inside was super tasty! Bring back the year-round handwich, Disney!!! 4/5

IMG_8382.JPG

Same booth, scotch egg with a tasty mustard sauce. Tasted good but kind of a chintzy portion - 3.5/5

IMG_8383.JPG

Cheese studio cheese trio featuring Boursin - we might have liked this better if we hadn't had the superior version at the tables in wonderland preview earlier this summer. This had way too much jam on the two end bites and the sweetness just overpowered all other flavors. 2/5

IMG_8384.JPG

Kurt Russell Gogi Chardonnay and Pinot Noir - I'm not a wine critic so I will just say that these two tiny pours would cost you $25.00 for the two! (I used sampler tabs)

IMG_8385.JPG

Chocolate Studio liquid nitro truffle - 5/5 we love this. The texture is so creamy and it was so nice to have the cold treat on a hot day

IMG_8386.JPG

@pepperandchips Your F&W pictures are super helpful in helping me plan for our first visit to F&W!!
@pepperandchips Your F&W pictures are super helpful in helping me plan for our first visit to F&W!!

Thank you! Everyone else's posts on the dining boards have always been super helpful to me so I like to contribute also! Shameless plug for my review of the preview event (also with photos) here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...estival-preview-event-review-7-15-17.3618893/

Really enjoying the F&W pics and reviews!! We were there for the 1st day of the Fest last year which was Sept 15 I believe. But only til about noon. All I got was a small Schofferhoffer grapefruit as it was way too hot for us (got burned that day!) but kicking myself that I hadn't tried the cheddar cheese soup, hummus fries, frushi etc.!

IMG_0979.JPG

Tacos at the quick service location in Epcot (can't remember its name, the one on the lake). These were super sweet and tasted like spaghetti sauce. One of the worst things we have ever eaten at Disney.

Would you recommend the sushi roll as a good thing for someone to try who has never had sushi before?
Yes, I certainly would. The roll tastes exactly like a BLT. The only raw element in the roll is the salmon on top, which has a mild flavor; and combined with the chew of the bacon and crunch of lettuce, the raw salmon texture is pretty well masked also. I would have purchased this multiple times if we had not been forced home from our vacation 3 days early due to Irma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter