Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

Ample Hills CANNOT go out of business until I try this! Looks amazing! Thanks so much for all the photos they’re fab!

I heard they were in some financial trouble! Crazy! I saw on the Disney website that there's another one being put in at Disney Springs! That might help since it gets more traffic than the Boardwalk.

Here's some from the Food and Wine festival

Scampi shrimp dip
View attachment 354494

Piggy wings and corned beef
View attachment 354495

Lobster roll and carrot cake
View attachment 354496

France escargot croissant, passionfruit slush, sparkling elderflower kir
View attachment 354497

Mussels and frozen wine cocktail from New Zealand
View attachment 354498

Blueberry wine and bourbon cheesecake
View attachment 354499

most other things got eaten before I remembered to take a photo :oops:
Wow, I just filled a glass from all the drooling...

I heard they were in some financial trouble! Crazy! I saw on the Disney website that there's another one being put in at Disney Springs! That might help since it gets more traffic than the Boardwalk.

Hate to be a bummer, but the new owners of Ample Hills have decided not to operate at WDW, so the Boardwalk location is closed and the Disney Springs would-have-been location is now canceled. Hopefully another decent ice cream shop will replace it. I mean, how can you have a Boardwalk with no ice cream parlor!?

Hate to be a bummer, but the new owners of Ample Hills have decided not to operate at WDW, so the Boardwalk location is closed and the Disney Springs would-have-been location is now canceled. Hopefully another decent ice cream shop will replace it. I mean, how can you have a Boardwalk with no ice cream parlor!?
....I guess you must venture across the lake to Beaches and Cream then.... :confused3

img_20180207_165932_304-jpg.489245
I'll see your cookie and raise you a rice krispy treat!

enhance

:rotfl: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!