Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

Auntie Gravity's (Magic Kingdom) - Candy Cone Soft Serve
I'm still not entirely sure how to describe the flavor of this. It's not vanilla but it's not exactly "candy corn", either.
43864989204_371f1ca464_c.jpg

Happily Ever After Dessert Party
POG Juice and Sparkling Cider (the cider was kind of warm)
42776240010_ace6dba050_c.jpg

42776238530_b377950f3d_c.jpg

Starting bottom left, going clockwise: Happily Ever After Red Velvet Cupcake, Chocolate Covered Strawberries (YUM), Pineapple something (didn't like this at all, and I usually LOVE pineapple anything), Strawberry tart, Brownie Cheesecake bite (delish)
42776236390_bbd9687736_c.jpg

Cubed cheese, fresh fruit, crackers, and housemade Spinach Dip - I could have eaten JUST that dip all night and felt I got my money's worth out of this dessert party.
43867789724_e3bbdea76f_c.jpg

More spinach dip and crackers, Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake (should have gotten ice cream to go with it), and a S'more from the action station
42776258040_62c2a40c3e_c.jpg

Crystal Palace (MK) - Desserts

Bottom center, going clockwise: S'mores Tart (wonderful), Honey Cream Pot (good but needed to eat the cream first and then the chocolate tart or it just tasted like chocolate), Peach Panna Cotta (this was my mom's, she said it was good), Rabbit's Pumpkin Garden (basically worms & dirt without the worms, so how can you go wrong with that?), MNSSHP Chocolate Bark (did not taste like chocolate AT ALL, just like melted gummies - blech), and Eeyore Blueberry Mousse tart (did not like the texture at all)
30945794988_c4e1795a68_c.jpg

Landscape of Flavors (Art of Animation)
Caprese Sandwich with Coleslaw and Chips; Nutella Gelato (my mom said the gelato didn't taste like anything special, just like regular peanut butter ice cream)
29916584377_97112eaeb7_c.jpg

Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2018
Active Eats
-Loaded Mac ‘n' Cheese with Nueske's® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions (good but spicy)
-M.I.A. Beer Company HRD WTR Pineapple Coconut Hard Sparkling Water (Nope. Just...no.)
43676715915_f2296b9a57_c.jpg

The Almond Orchard
Creamy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Pulled Chicken, Blue Diamond® Lightly Salted Almonds and Parmesan Cheese served with Nut Thins® Crackers (We LOVED this!)
42776253590_0e5e0cfe34_c.jpg

Banana Almond Soft-serve Sundae with Fresh Berries and Chocolate Almond Streusel (Very good, great value)
44586649971_a7da07cdd7_c.jpg

Belgium
-Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes (one of our favorite items)
-Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
43676703015_aae3bb7b8b_c.jpg

Brazil
Pão de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread
44586666191_d721250af7_c.jpg

42776251760_455687bea3_c.jpg

Canada
-Canadian Cheddar Cheese and Bacon Soup served with a Pretzel Roll
-Château Des Charmes Vidal Icewine, Niagara-on-the-Lake (yummy, but questionable if it's worth $10)
44536232622_aca3a9802e_c.jpg

China
Black Pepper Shrimp with Garlic Noodles (spicier than I remembered it being from years past)
42776248360_c2b0438911_c.jpg

The Chocolate Studio
Twinings® Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea and Chocolate Shake (Non-alcoholic) - (so, the milkshake machine was down when I got this and it basically tasted like plain chocolate milk)
44306128804_854324f579_c.jpg

Coastal Eats
Lump Crab Cake with Napa Cabbage Slaw and Avocado-lemongrass Cream
43676714545_e997927dda_c.jpg

Baked Shrimp Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette (I'm 99% sure this was our absolute favorite dish we tried)
43676713445_a3943579fd_c.jpg

France
Crème Brûlée à la Confiture de Framboises: Crème Brûlée with House-made Raspberry Jam
30716032718_9923f9125e_c.jpg

44586498891_7f17828051_c.jpg

Germany
Roast Bratwurst in a Pretzel Roll
44586646601_84a0ef3fd3_c.jpg

Hawai'i
Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour DOLE® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
43676710175_844ce02512_c.jpg

Passion Fruit Cheesecake with Toasted Macadamia Nuts (I liked this, my mom thought it didn't have enough flavor)
30716038138_2e6bdc612a_c.jpg

Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine (I think this is great, and I'm barely a drinker at all. My mom is also not a drinker; I think she got buzzed off about two sips:rotfl:)
30716037238_1ea0bbdf0d_c.jpg

Last edited:
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival 2018 (Part 2)
Hops & Barley

New Brunswick Slider: Slow-braised Beef Brisket “Pot Roast Style” with Horseradish Cream and Crispy Fried Onions on a Potato Roll with Pickled Vegetables on the side (The beef was wonderfully tender but...holy HECK this was the spiciest thing I've ever eaten in my life. I'm not a stranger to horseradish; I grew up on Beef 'n Weck in Buffalo, but this was on some other demon level. It took the carrot cake here, both items we ate in Belgium, several bottles of water, and part of the Creme Brulee in France before our LIPS stopped tingling.)
43676706495_5d533125f3_c.jpg

Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing (Yummy yummy, and helped ease the burn from the devil slider a bit)
30716035488_592a0237b8_c.jpg

India
Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips (Let it be known here that we aren't adventurous eaters so this was a little on the wild side for us. Yeah, I'm sure all of you are thinking, "Um, Gretchen? It's BREAD." Yup, and the bread was great, and we liked the Mango Salsa but not the other two dips).
44586644691_17d346ee73_c.jpg

Mango Lassi (Non-alcoholic) - (Good but not a favorite)

42776250270_bb0f862392_c.jpg

Ireland
Warm Irish Cheddar Cheese and Stout Dip with Irish Brown Bread (I liked this a lot, in spite of the obvious beer flavoring)
43676708415_e4134bbe22_c.jpg

Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard (My mom liked this, but it got a big ol' NOPE from me - I was expecting it to be similar to the Warm Chocolate Lava Cake from the 2011 Festival and it wasn't. Texture turned me right off here.)
30716036338_29bd8567a5_c.jpg

Light Lab
UltraVIOLET (Non-alcoholic) - I know this picture isn't great because of the lighting in the light lab, but I'm still not entirely sure what exactly this contains. I think they mentioned blue cotton candy, strawberry puree, and then the "mystery liquid" that comes through a cool tube setup but was never disclosed as to what it actually WAS.
43676712275_ed8836d3cd_c.jpg

Mexico
Coconut Rice Pudding served with Mango Coulis (very possibly our favorite dessert. So simple, yet so good!)

44536410872_e40e5ae0a7_c.jpg

Shimmering Sips Mimosa Bar
-Almond Croissant: Flaky Croissant topped with Toasted Almonds
-Cheese Danish with Sweet Icing
-
Tropical Mimosa with Sparkling Wine and Pomegranate, Orange and Grapefruit Juices (OH. MY. GOD. THIS. WAS. THE. BEST. THING. WE. DRANK.)
43867817214_64f265a389_c.jpg

Thailand
Seared Shrimp and Scallop Cake with Cold Noodle Salad
42776245420_f1b241a9bb_c.jpg

Refreshment Port
Dragon Berry Refresher featuring Bacardi Dragon Berry Rum (SO absolutely refreshing)
44586647951_18095fb768_c.jpg

India Warm Indian Bread with Pickled Garlic, Mango Salsa and Coriander Pesto Dips, It's BREAD." Yup, and the bread was great, and we liked the Mango Salsa but not the other two dips).
I agree, boy, that pickled garlic was vicious!

Thailand Seared Shrimp and Scallop Cake with Cold Noodle Salad
Look forward to this in November! Great pics, thanks.

Wine Bar George-Skirt Steak Platter w/ Roasted Asparagus & Potatoes w/ Chimichurri WOW

Wine Bar George-Skirt Steak Platter.jpg
Wine Bar George-Large Charcuterie & Cheese Board, top notch!

Wine Bar George-Charcuterie and Cheese Board.jpg
The Wave-Filet Mignon w/ Au Gratin Potatoes & Perfectly Grilled, Crisp Asparagus
The Wave-Filets Mignon.jpg

The Wave-Delectable Short Ribs with Mashed & Sauteed Baby Vegetables
(sorry he'd already dug in)
The Wave-Short Ribs and Mashed.jpg
Spice Road-Sliders with Hummus Fries
Spice Road-Sliders with Hummus Fries.jpg

Spice Road-Perfectly Seared Tuna over Eggplant, Zucchini & Capers
Spice Road-Seared Tuna.jpg
Spice Road-Beef and Chicken Skewers w/ Chimichurri and
Seasoned Potatoes (Very flavorfull)
Spice Road-Beef & Chicken Skewers.jpg
Spice Road-Vegetarian Mediterranean Vegetable Platter-Allergy to Peppers so Chef
made this for her especially. Stuffed Grape Leaves, Hummus, Hummus Fries,
Babaganoush, etc.

Spice Road-Hummus Platter.jpg

Great meals, can't recommend Spice Road enough. The Wave is priced right and serves up very good food and drinks. And Wine Bar George, we've been twice, it's expensive but worth every penny. The quality of the charcuteries and cheeses was exceptional.

Last edited:
Food & Wine-Spicy Tuna Roll, good and fresh!
Food and Wine-Spicy Tuna Roll.jpg
Morimoto-Peking Duck, it was sublime (we had many other items but this was the star!)
Morimoto-Peking Duck.jpg

Sunshine Season-Moon-pie & Creme Brulee
Moonpie and Creme Brulee.jpg
Mama Melrose-Birthday Girl's a pasta lover, her request!

Pork Saltimboca-must say it was moist, savory, awesome! Mama's Special Pasta with Grilled Chicken (The girls loved it)
Mama Melrose-Pork Saltimboca.jpg Mama Melrose-Mama's Past with Chicken.jpg
What's food and Wine without a Passion Fruit Slush or 2 and a croissant
aux Escargots (YUM)
France-Passion Fruit Slush and Croissant aux Escargots.jpg
The best Bloody Mary in Disney at the Epcot Refreshment Port-Had 2 pieces of Chicken,
had to eat it quick, it was sliding off the skewer. For Food & Wine they have a new one w/ shrimp!
Bloody Mary.jpg

Last edited:
Everything looks so delicious. I think the ADR I am looking most forward to this trip is Wine Bar George and having the skirt steak. How many serving is in that picture? I have to get to Spice Road next trip. Looks so good! Thank you for posting the pictures.

Everything looks so delicious. I think the ADR I am looking most forward to this trip is Wine Bar George and having the skirt steak. How many serving is in that picture? .
Shelley, it's a huge family portion, we were 5 but we ordered 2 platters (2 of the 5 are 22 year old boys, ex-high school football players, imagine they had a whole one and finished off the one the 3 of us shared). Nestled underneath are the roasted potato wedges. I think one platter would easily be enough for 4 people. With the charcuterie board and a couple of other appetizers, it was a huge meal. Wine Bar George is expensive, no discounts but we really enjoyed it.

Last edited:
Shelley, it's a huge family portion, we were 5 but we ordered 2 platters (2 of the 5 are 22 year old boys, ex-high school football players, imagine they had a whole one and finished off the one the 3 of us shared). Nestled underneath are the roasted potato wedges. I think one platter would easily be enough for 4 people. With the charcuterie board and a couple of other appetizers, it was a huge meal. Wine Bar George is expensive, no discounts but we really enjoyed it.
Yes, we ate very well and had so much fun. We always do a 3 or 4 day trip in early August before everyone heads back to their respective colleges, high schools, universities.

I LOVE this thread :cloud9:

Here's some from my recent trip (drinks count as food right ;))

Grapefruit cake slice at HBD Lounge
View attachment 354476

Margarita flight at HBD Lounge
View attachment 354477

Tuna Nachos at Yak and Yeti
View attachment 354478

White wine sangria at Enzo's hideaway
View attachment 354479

Alaskan Halibut at Tiffins (also highly recommend the peaches and cream app but my pic of it is too blurry)
View attachment 354480

Nomad Lounge cocktails
View attachment 354481

Devilled eggs at Homecomin'
View attachment 354482

Shrimp from the Raw Bar at Boathouse
View attachment 354483

Moonshine Mash cocktail at Homecomin'
View attachment 354484

Plate from the HEA desert party
View attachment 354485

Can you just get the grapefruit cake and not the dessert trio? My cousin wants to try this on her March trip but I though there was only the trio and she’s not fond of the other dessert options:)

Crystal Palace (MK) - Desserts
Bottom center, going clockwise: S'mores Tart (wonderful), Honey Cream Pot (good but needed to eat the cream first and then the chocolate tart or it just tasted like chocolate), Peach Panna Cotta (this was my mom's, she said it was good), Rabbit's Pumpkin Garden (basically worms & dirt without the worms, so how can you go wrong with that?), MNSSHP Chocolate Bark (did not taste like chocolate AT ALL, just like melted gummies - blech), and Eeyore Blueberry Mousse tart (did not like the texture at all)
30945794988_c4e1795a68_c.jpg

Was this lunch or dinner? Were they served for special occasion/event?

T-Rex in Disney Springs

Ice Age Induglence - Ice Cream, Heath Bars and chocalate sauce, really enjoyed

20170302_175551.jpg

Meteor Bites - Mini donuts with chocolate and caramel dipping sauces. Donuts were warm and delicious

20170302_175601.jpg

Mega Mes-o-Bones - Waffle Fries & Ribs - Waffle fries were good, ribs were run of the mill

20170302_182453.jpg

Chocolate Extinction - 4 Slices of Chocolate Fudge Cake and Ice cream, good to share with up to 4 people.

disney2014 030.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!