• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney food Quality on the news

Bill K

DVC Member / Animal Kingdom
Has anybody heard of Disney food problems on the news lately? I heard a brief of it during an upcoming news special but did not watch the report. Did anybody catch it? What was it about?

It was really stupid. It basically took 8 out of 100 million meals served at WDW over a year and blew them way out of proportion. It was very clearly a ploy to try and get ratings during sweeps.

There are a few threads a little further down the list here that go into more detail. If you are concerned about food quality at WDW, check them out and it will put your worries to rest.

I ran home at lunch and they were running an ad for this 'story' on the Boston CBS station. They must have bought it from the NY station it aired on last week.

It's just sweeps month, gutter-level 'journalism'.

This is why I read newspapers and avoid television newscasts.:rolleyes:

I loved how the meals in question (supposedly making everyone sick) were consumed last May! I guess they waited just so they could bum out everyone who's going during Feb. break!

LOSERS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter