• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney from coast

seadd67

DIS Veteran
So here Is our frist Trip report not to mention our frist PTR, so before I get started I wanted to Interduce you to us. Its My DS Jason, the far out Rocker:banana:,
148.jpg

There Is my Self, the Golfer Dad Bill In my element:rotfl2:,
151.jpg

I would of showen you my DGF 20 years,the rockers Mom but she swore she would blow up the computer If I put here picture on this:scared1:. So to keeep everyone happy,sorry no pict:sad2:
I will be back to fill you In:cool1:

Update:
So I am slowely Fegureing this out:surfweb:, with doing these long entries, I keep getting erased because
I am takeing to long. So now I am pre-typing them and then! paseteing them Into the page,
technolgy help or madding??:scared1: I can not decide.

So again this Is our Frist PTR.
Its My DS Jason In the Picture, He Is like his title,the Rocker he also plays co-pilot
on our trip he hummbles me and lets me do all the planning. For me I am the "Golfer"
thats my third love(frist Is my Family and then Disney.) and yes I do play golf down at WDW
they are so nice Its really pleasure to be able to do that.

We are from the great state of Washington:cool1:, splat right In the Emerald city(really we do
not have emeralsd here:confused3,I do not know where they came up with that slogan.)
We all grew up here on the west coast. I grew up going to Disneyland, my frist trip being
when I was 7/8 yo. I had Family that lived In and around southern Cal, and we always used
them as a exuse to go to DL:rotfl2:
My frist trip with my DS was to DL back about 10 years ago, at that time It was a once In
a lifetime trip. Couple years later we decided on doing a WDW trip,again a once In a life
time trip.
When we went to DL,we love It but we where not like we are now!. Maybe because my DS was
younger and I was just more caought up In my DS exciment more then taking In the whole
Disney experince:lovestruc.
But after our frist trip to WDW we where hook!!,we wanted more!, we wanted to submerse
our selfs In the whole Disney experince.
What brings us here the present. Ten years later,one soon to be our second trip to DL:cool1:
our 7th trip to WDW and what the future brings us,who knows?.

So our 2010 Disney Coast to Coast, I will be updateing Daily I hope!!:worship: untill we leave
and then send over to our trip report. I am also doing a sepreat DL Trip report and a food report:surfweb:
on all the parks and locations I will be at,so If you have knothing todo??. Look for my posts
on the Universal orlando,Restraunts and DL fourms to see my comments there to. I have not decided
If I am going to post the same Info In all of them? maybe I will play It by ear?
like I said this Is the frist time I am doing this, so here we go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter