Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm trying to fill in the blanks to my BJ's vs Sam's Club pricing table. Turns out my mom still has a Sam's Club membership so if I ever get my walmart gc, I'm thinking about using it there to get a discounted disney GC. Trying to figure out if I should put together more to get a higher denomination or not worth it and just convert what I have. I searched back through the thread but could only find a couple recent posts for Sam's, can anyone help fill in any blanks I've got?

BJ's Warehouse
Denomination In-Store Price Discount% Online Price* Discount%
Disney $25............... 23.99 ..........4% .........23.99 ..........4%
Disney $50............... 47.99 ..........4% .........47.99 ..........4%
Disney $100............. 95.99 ..........4% .........94.99 ..........5%
Disney 3pk $150..... 146.99 ..........2% ........147.99 ..........1%

Sam's Club
Denomination In-Store Price Discount% Online Price* Discount%
Disney $25...................?............... 0% ...........?...............0%
Disney $50...................?............... 0% ...........?...............0%
Disney $100.................?............... 0% ...........?...............0%
Disney 3pk $150.......144.98 ..........3% .......143.97 ..........4%
Disney $500.............474.98 ..........5% .......474.98 ..........5%
*includes shipping charge, if any
The BJs figures looked different than I thought I saw earlier this week online. I just looked and $100 = $94.99 and $150 = 147.99

The BJs figures looked different than I thought I saw earlier this week online. I just looked and $100 = $94.99 and $150 = 147.99
If you check the 4th column over for "Online Price*" it's listed there. The in-store price differs for those 2 cards... at least in all the stores I've stopped in.

If you check the 4th column over for "Online Price*" it's listed there. The in-store price differs for those 2 cards... at least in all the stores I've stopped in.
Sorry. Just saw that. All the more reason to buy online since I don't have a BJs membership.

Sorry. Just saw that. All the more reason to buy online since I don't have a BJs membership.
Totally, the $100's at BJ's website is the best value I've seen, especially since you don't need a membership to buy online. I'm pretty sure the in-store price used to be the same but I noticed sometime last year they raised it a buck so I've been doing them online anyway.

Thanks, worked great, other then using a self-checkout with scanner that hated coupons. Had to scan each of my coupons 2-3 times before it would beep. Luckily a CS worker was close by and scanned it using her wand.

Were you able to use more than one of this coupon? Fine print says one per member. Just wondering what your experience was. Thanks!

The Disney gift card at Sams Club is $479.98 for the $500 gift card (both online and in store) and for the $150 gift card (which is really a 3 x $50) the price is $144.98 in store and $142.98 online plus a 99 cent shipping fee.

Has anyone tried to buy the Disney gift card online from Samsclub using Walmart gift cards?

Wow, and this works for gift cards? Is this just a current promo? Thanks so much for that heads up! Does it work with ebates?

You can use either Ibotta or Ebates. I didn't see any exclusions on gift cards, but I haven't tried it yet because the Walmart GC are still out of stock.

The Disney gift card at Sams Club is $479.98 for the $500 gift card (both online and in store) and for the $150 gift card (which is really a 3 x $50) the price is $144.98 in store and $142.98 online plus a 99 cent shipping fee.

Has anyone tried to buy the Disney gift card online from Samsclub using Walmart gift cards?

yes, i buy them online with the walmart gc's

Yes. You can use a Max of 4 gc as payment in one transaction.

Thank you! I updated my earlier post with this and everyone's feedback so far. My brain's like a sieve these days so if I don't keep the info in a table I forget and miss deals.

This walmart.com amex offer is the most frustrating one I have ever encountered!! A lot of my orders keep getting canceled so I have to talk to someone via chat. I then have to wait 30 minutes and purchase again.. UGH!!

Were you able to use more than one of this coupon? Fine print says one per member. Just wondering what your experience was. Thanks!

I used a couple of product specific coupons from the monthly book and the $5 coupon with no issue. I think they mean one of the $5 coupons

Hello all! I'm planning a trip to the World in October. It's been a while since I bought Disney GCs. Has the process changed or is there a better method these days? In the past, I would use Cardpool or Raise for discounted Target cards then purchase online using my RedCard. Just looking on advice for the most bang for my buck. Thanks!

Hello all! I'm planning a trip to the World in October. It's been a while since I bought Disney GCs. Has the process changed or is there a better method these days? In the past, I would use Cardpool or Raise for discounted Target cards then purchase online using my RedCard. Just looking on advice for the most bang for my buck. Thanks!

Can't use a GC to purchase a GC online at Target anymore, that changed last year. You can do GC to GC in-store. The RedCard will give 5% off of the amount charged to it.

I don't think there's one method, just lots of couponing, checking sales, looking at your CC's for sales or statement credits. About the only easy thing I can think of is buying $100 GCs at BJs.com at a 5% discount, 94.99 with free shipping, no membership needed. That way you can use a cashback credit card to save additional percentage or, if you were so lucky, use a pre-paid visa/mc that you bought on discount to double dip. Stuff like that. I was never a heavy churner though so there may be something a little more convoluted out there that nets a better deal still, I just don't have that kind of time to scheme on that level :) Probably want to read back the last 10 pages or so to get an idea of what folks have been doing lately and the kind of deals out there.

Finally got an email last night about my walmart card shipping. Went ahead and purchased another with DH's Am Ex.

got an email that my wm gc is shipping- I think the main issues are with e-gc....why no just order a physical card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!