Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kroger 4x fuel points coupon says one time use and I didn’t get option for the visa/MasterCard gc coupon. So disappointed. I guess I will do the Redcard deal for my Aulani and cruise deposits.

The Kroger 4x fuel points coupon says one time use and I didn’t get option for the visa/MasterCard gc coupon. So disappointed. I guess I will do the Redcard deal for my Aulani and cruise deposits.

So sorry to this. You can still purchase $250 in Disney GC and get 4x fuel points which is $35 savings.

Not really gift card related, but I was checking my offers on my discover and found this for Disney Cruise Line. I've never looked at cruising so I'm not sure if there's better offers available, but I thought I'd share.

Get up to $150 in onboard credits through Cruise & Vacation Desk Disney Cruise Line®
Expires 12/31/2018
Earn up to $150 onboard credits from Cruise & Vacation Desk on your next Disney Cruise Line® vacation! Get $50 onboard credit (per cabin) when you book any 3 or 4 night Disney cruise vacation, get $100 onboard credit (per cabin) when you book any 5 or 6 night Disney cruise vacation or book any 7 night or longer Disney cruise vacation and get $150 onboard credit (per cabin) with Cruise & Vacation Desk!

1. Call the number displayed.
  2. Pay with your Discover card at checkout.
  3. Receive credits upon traveling.
or Call

877-835-8736

Terms & Conditions
Offer valid through 12/31/2018. Discover card must be used for payment. Cruise must be booked through Touraid Travel Inc., Cruise & Vacation Desk by phone (1-877-835-8736). Offer is subject to change, including termination, without notice. Promotional rate is locked at time of booking; promotional credit is based on the number of nights booked: 3-4 nights on any Disney Cruise ship = $50 onboard credit per cabin, 5-6 nights on any Disney Cruise Line ship = $100 onboard credit per cabin, 7 nights or longer on any Disney Cruise Line ship = $150 onboard credit per cabin. Offer may be used in conjunction with other offers by Cruise & Vacation Desk such as Past Passenger promotions, senior rates, etc.; confirm offer eligibility at the time of booking. Offer is not valid in combination with any other offers found outside Discover Deals or Cruise & Vacation Desk. Space is limited. Onboard credit will be applied to stateroom prior to sailing. Onboard credit has no-cash value, and may not be redeemed for cash before or after sailing. Unused onboard credit will not be eligible for refund.

So sorry to this. You can still purchase $250 in Disney GC and get 4x fuel points which is $35 savings.
Thank you for pointing that out! I have a small gas tank and I hardly see my husband so coordinating the two tank fills would be difficult. Either way, I’m still saving money so I shouldn’t complain!

Thank you for pointing that out! I have a small gas tank and I hardly see my husband so coordinating the two tank fills would be difficult. Either way, I’m still saving money so I shouldn’t complain!

My husband's car doesn't take that much but since he drives the most we fill his tank first, then I fill my truck which takes the majority and if any is left it goes in the gas can for our lawn mower. We always get our $35 worth.

So earlier this week i went to my local best buy to buy GC obviously. They guy at checkout asked me if anyone had asked me to buy these. I was confused and asked what he meant and why he would ask that. He said that apparently people are calling others scamming them into somehow buying a gift card to payback a loan or tax they owed. I said no one had called me and i was just buying 4 $50 gift cards form myself (which understandably sounds a bit suspicious) he went on to explain how that is one of the reasons they do not allow gift card to gift card purchases anymore.

He then asked if i had been to the store recently because he remembered my face I said umm maybe. I was there to buy a tv like one month ago and two weeks prior i was buying gift cards too. He ended up being a Disneyland fan too and we had a great conversation about it.

So earlier this week i went to my local best buy to buy GC obviously. They guy at checkout asked me if anyone had asked me to buy these. I was confused and asked what he meant and why he would ask that. He said that apparently people are calling others scamming them into somehow buying a gift card to payback a loan or tax they owed. I said no one had called me and i was just buying 4 $50 gift cards form myself (which understandably sounds a bit suspicious) he went on to explain how that is one of the reasons they do not allow gift card to gift card purchases anymore.

He then asked if i had been to the store recently because he remembered my face I said umm maybe. I was there to buy a tv like one month ago and two weeks prior i was buying gift cards too. He ended up being a Disneyland fan too and we had a great conversation about it.
This is a pretty common scam now, people will tell you that you owed the IRS money and they are coming to throw you in jail, UNLESS you buy them $3000 in Subway/Best Buy/Whatever gift cards and read them the numbers over the phone to pay your bill.

Because the IRS takes gift cards as payment, of course... but in all seriousness, it's unfortunate people do this, DHs grandma fell victim to this a few years back and lost $4000.

I am just glad Target still allows it. I churned $150 this week and have another $125 to churn.

I’m sorry if this is a little off topic, but has anyone successfully gone through Ibotta to buy Disney gc’s at Target? It states no “gift cards” but I’m not sure if that disqualifies Disney as well.

They are only offering 1% cash back right now, but there is a $5 mobile shopping bonus that I was hoping to qualify for (every little bit helps, especially if I can use my red card too!).

TIA!

I’m sorry if this is a little off topic, but has anyone successfully gone through Ibotta to buy Disney gc’s at Target? It states no “gift cards” but I’m not sure if that disqualifies Disney as well.

They are only offering 1% cash back right now, but there is a $5 mobile shopping bonus that I was hoping to qualify for (every little bit helps, especially if I can use my red card too!).

TIA!

In the past (a few months ago), Ibotta was offering a $20 mobile shopping bonus. It worked for Disney GCs. No idea if it still does.

Edited to add: I just tried it. Bought a $50 emailed DGC with my redcard. Hope it works, but even if it doesn't I did save 5%. I will post if it worked/didn't work as soon as I know.

Last edited:
For those who did the Coscto-Visa Checkout promo the $50 is issued! Shows up on my credit card activity as a "return"

Just got this email from Costco:

Thank you for your recent order with Costco.com.

We have been notified by Visa Checkout that your order did meet the eligibility requirements for the $50 statement credit. Due to the overwhelming response to this promotion, there has been a slight delay in processing the credits. We anticipate that you will be able to see your credit in your online statement no later than Thursday, May 31, 2018.

If you have additional questions, please reach out to Visa Checkout by phone at (855) 847-2032, visit Visa Checkout Support orcontact us.

Thank you for your patience and we look forward to seeing you on Costco.com again!

How does chase pay work? you just have them scan you phone?
And if your intention is to use Chase Pay absolutely do NOT hold your phone anywhere near the payment terminal or listen when a customer service rep says "just tap it". Chase Pay is only activated by going to the app, selecting your desired card and having the customer service associate scan the QR code that pops up. (Tapping it will trigger your phone's native mobile wallet application.)

Save Mart has buy $50 Disney (and a few other gift cards are available as well), get $10 Save Mart gift card starting today. I did it for two and what a fiasco! Walked in saw the promo and did the first purchase, clerk had to call manager who put it through and then he did my 2nd one as well. I turned around to use the gift cards for my groceries 15 mins later (since there was no time limit) and the gift cards wouldn’t read, clerk typed it in and it would flash my total to $0 and then back to full. Manager finally put my gift cards through as cash and gave me the remaining $4 on the last gift card as cash.

Save Mart has had promo issues before so if you want to do this- test it! I sincerely hope it was a delay on Save Mart’s gift card activation system and the cards would have worked if I’d waited longer but idk. My Disney gift cards were active when I got home, I have no idea what sort of fight I would have had on my hands if I had taken the gift cards to spend another day only to find out they had a $0 balance. I will not be repeating this promo but I wish others interested better luck!
I just noticed this deal, so I'm going to check it out. Hopefully it won't be too much trouble. One question, did your Save Mart let you use a credit card to by the GCs? Mine does not allow it, which is a bummer given the Freedom's 5% category this month!

I just noticed this deal, so I'm going to check it out. Hopefully it won't be too much trouble. One question, did your Save Mart let you use a credit card to by the GCs? Mine does not allow it, which is a bummer given the Freedom's 5% category this month!
Bummer, my Save Mart allows it. Hope you have better luck than I did! Had I not run into technical glitches I would have done that deal every day!

In the past (a few months ago), Ibotta was offering a $20 mobile shopping bonus. It worked for Target GCs. No idea if it still does.

Edited to add: I just tried it. Bought a $50 emailed DGC with my redcard. Hope it works, but even if it doesn't I did save 5%. I will post if it worked/didn't work as soon as I know.

Thank you! I’ll figure I’ll try it anyways...if it doesn’t work at least we got the 5%!

So I stopped by my kroger yesterday and picked up a $100 visa card. I checked this morning to make sure my points loaded fine and I saw the 4x fuel points was still listed in my coupons. I'm thinking it can be used more than once, but I wasn't planning on trying to use it again since our December trip is all paid for already. I wasn't sure if anyone else wanted to try, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter