Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Sam's charge a shipping or order fee or is the total $143 for the $150 worth of cards?

Are there any other perks to a Sam's membership at Walmart or Murphy gas stations? We do not have a Sam's close but do frequent Walmart and Murphy so I am trying to assess whether a membership would be worth it! The best I could find today would be $20 OOP for the one year basic membership with Sam's. BJ's online membership is $10 so I am weighing my options :)

They used to have a shipping fee but earlier this year they changed it to free shipping, so you pay 142.98 for the 150 pack now.

If you're looking to pay with your Disney card, you could buy them at Bestbuy with the Swagbucks qr code (if you do Swagbucks).

Will any points be awarded through Swag Bucks for online purchases of Disney gift cards at Best Buy? I know the bonus is for in store only but I just recently joined Swag Bucks and have a $10 bonus for my first online purchase.

Will any points be awarded through Swag Bucks for online purchases of Disney gift cards at Best Buy? I know the bonus is for in store only but I just recently joined Swag Bucks and have a $10 bonus for my first online purchase.
The 500 SB bonus is only for in-store purchases. Getting credit for online GC purchases can be hit or miss. Technically, you're not supposed to get rewarded for GC purchases but it could be argued that the restriction is on store GCs and not 3rd party GCs. It would all depend on who reviews the purchase before authorizing the SBs.

I feel like someone advised me on this but I can't find it...

For buying Disney GCs in store at Sam's with a Walmart GC, will I have trouble trying to use GCs earned from Swagbucks, Microsoft rewards, or shopkick?

I've used my swagbucks WM gift cards at Sam's plenty of times for GC. I haven't had any issues. I did go to customer service to see if they could combine my printed cards. The girl at the counter had to go speak with someone else because she didn't know. The other lady (a manager maybe) said it couldn't be done because they were mobile card. I'm not sure how true that really is though. Just made it a little tougher for my cashier as she had to scan several swagbucks cards for me when I went through the regular checkout line.

Does Sam's charge a shipping or order fee or is the total $143 for the $150 worth of cards?

Are there any other perks to a Sam's membership at Walmart or Murphy gas stations? We do not have a Sam's close but do frequent Walmart and Murphy so I am trying to assess whether a membership would be worth it! The best I could find today would be $20 OOP for the one year basic membership with Sam's. BJ's online membership is $10 so I am weighing my options :)
I guess you would have to weigh your options. I also do not have a sams club near by but I use it often for online purchases. It probably does not pay to buy a membership only to buy Disney gift cards to save enough to justify the price of the membership. Hope this helps.

Any other Dosh app users? I see that you can get 10% cash back in store at Sam's Club. It's a maximum of $20 per 24 hour period.

Can you report back if this works with gift cards?!? I am on the fence about a Sam's membership but this would make it worth it for me!

Can you report back if this works with gift cards?!? I am on the fence about a Sam's membership but this would make it worth it for me!
I have always gotten cash back in store when purchasing gift cards. Just make sure that you run your linked card as credit to get your cash back!

Can those using Dosh explain what it is? I remember chatter on the CC thread but many were not in favor so I never explored it. I'd love to get more back on GC's at Sam's though since I buy Disney ones there a lot (plus a lot of food to keep 4 kids and hubs happy)!

Is it just like a RMN...link a CC in the app for cash back...is it a reliable payout?

Can those using Dosh explain what it is? I remember chatter on the CC thread but many were not in favor so I never explored it. I'd love to get more back on GC's at Sam's though since I buy Disney ones there a lot (plus a lot of food to keep 4 kids and hubs happy)!

Is it just like a RMN...link a CC in the app for cash back...is it a reliable payout?
It works like SB local, you link your cards to it and then when you spend it tracks it. It is just a phone app, no website. I've only used it with Sam's but always get notification instantly that I earned something there, before I even leave the store. You get $5 for linking your first card, $5 for referrals, and can cash put to paypal when you hit $25 I think. Cashing out to gift cards is supposed to be coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!