Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I only got 15% instead of 40% from WF lol. 15 is still better than 0. I’ll wait to see if Dosh goes higher for CVS to stack with WF offer or wait on new offers from RMN.

Does Joanns have a gift card mall!
They used to at mine but the one I went to yesterday has gotten rid of it:( Luckily it wasn't out of my way. The Kohl's offer should stack with RMN. I think I'll just get a $75 Kohl's gift card--probably pick some stuff up during the holiday sales.

Caught up and am going to try that Happy Card thing today if my Office Depot has them valid at HD or BB. Looks like I can buy $50 Happy card and it should ring up at $40? Do I need to register for their rewards program?

Hey y'all! Quick question!

does the 5% chase cash back work online? I think I found a great deal on water at sam's, I rather have it shipped.

also, Are y'all able to purchase Disney GCs with the "happy cards"? I'm so confused.

This may have been talked about, but my Sam's membership is set to expire this week. I am listed as the primary and I am pretty sure my husband is the secondary (can you have two primary holders?). If DH is the secondary member, can he get in on the Groupon deal for a new membership? Or does he not qualify as new?

ETA: He is a 'complimentary household cardmember'. What does that mean in terms of him signing up for a new membership?

We actually use our membership for quite a lot, not just Disney GC. Thanks for the help!

Hey y'all! Quick question!

does the 5% chase cash back work online? I think I found a great deal on water at sam's, I rather have it shipped.

also, Are y'all able to purchase Disney GCs with the "happy cards"? I'm so confused.

I'm 90% sure yes. It worked last year when I ordered online from BJ's.

How long does it take the RMN online cash back to show as pending? I think I remember reading that is may not be until the item ships. Is that right?

I did the Sam’s Club deal yesterday and no notification from RMN yet. Normal right?

I want to do more but want to make sure I get credit first.
I've never gotten a sams deal to track via RMN...I just gave up after two times....

This may have been talked about, but my Sam's membership is set to expire this week. I am listed as the primary and I am pretty sure my husband is the secondary (can you have two primary holders?). If DH is the secondary member, can he get in on the Groupon deal for a new membership? Or does he not qualify as new?

ETA: He is a 'complimentary household cardmember'. What does that mean in terms of him signing up for a new membership?

We actually use our membership for quite a lot, not just Disney GC. Thanks for the help!

DH and I do this every year with the Sam's Club membership/Groupon/Living Social deal. We alternate who the primary is each year and we've never had a problem.

How long does it take the RMN online cash back to show as pending? I think I remember reading that is may not be until the item ships. Is that right?

I did the Sam’s Club deal yesterday and no notification from RMN yet. Normal right?

Sometimes a couple days or so.

I did Sam's club yesterday too using RMN. I also have not gotten a notification but I've done it before and it took a couple of days then.

Did the Happy Guy card at Office Depot/Home Depot today. Display had a sign out saying the sale lasts until 10/13 or until supplies run out. Said buy 2 or more cards and load $50 or more and get $10 off. I just got one card after seeing DPs that works fine. It rang up at $50, but after the cashier hit totaled the order it came down to $40. She told me she had to total it to see the discount (I think she's keenly aware of this promo...). I did not put a rewards number in as I've just never signed up for one there. Went straight to Home Depot and bought Disney gift cards at the self checkout (which they must have re-done, it's just a huge screen at each station now with check out gun to scan everything. Happy it worked so I didn't have a cashier going "uh... what is this?..." Will rinse and repeat mañana!

Another nice thing was my HD still had the old school Disney gc's with the bigger numbers and peel off in one piece back. Speaking of that though- O.M.G. those open backs on those cards?! WTH Blackhawk Networks?! I sincerely advise anyone buying these happy cards to liquidate them ASAP!

Did the Happy Guy card at Office Depot/Home Depot today. Display had a sign out saying the sale lasts until 10/13 or until supplies run out. Said buy 2 or more cards and load $50 or more and get $10 off. I just got one card after seeing DPs that works fine. It rang up at $50, but after the cashier hit totaled the order it came down to $40. She told me she had to total it to see the discount (I think she's keenly aware of this promo...). I did not put a rewards number in as I've just never signed up for one there. Went straight to Home Depot and bought Disney gift cards at the self checkout (which they must have re-done, it's just a huge screen at each station now with check out gun to scan everything. Happy it worked so I didn't have a cashier going "uh... what is this?..." Will rinse and repeat mañana!

Another nice thing was my HD still had the old school Disney gc's with the bigger numbers and peel off in one piece back. Speaking of that though- O.M.G. those open backs on those cards?! WTH Blackhawk Networks?! I sincerely advise anyone buying these happy cards to liquidate them ASAP!
I asked over on the CC thread but has anyone tried linking the Happy to RMN?

Holy guacamole it worked! 5$ rmn credit done

Last edited:
I want in not he Happy Baby/Lady/Guy , but have no Office Depot/Max or Kroger near me. So, tell me about Gift Card Mall. Does it come as an e-gift card or do I have to wait for them to mail me a physical gift card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter