Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to say thanks to everyone on this thread for the info about RMN last month. I missed the recent info about the Happy GC's, but even without that I am extremely happy with my total discount. I purchased the last of the GC I needed at target yesterday and purchased our AP's last night. Did the math last night after tallying up all my gift card purcahses and my total savings was %20 :) THANK YOU for all the tips.

Well RMN finally tracked for a sams online purchase. It took quite awhile, but popped up at last. Dosh never did track for that order, and it was a couple hundred bucks. Bummer.
Dosh did track today for my $15 sams online order. Ha!

I also noticed RMN no longer has the online sams offer. Not sure if that is new news or not...

For those that have a co-operative BB&B nearby, Gift Card Mall still has the Happy Lady GCs on the 20% more promotion (not Happy Guy though). It's good until the 18th. I *may* try my local BB&B once more -- if it doesn't work I have a niece getting married in June that I could gift the cards to as part of a shower gift. Decisions decisions....

Well RMN finally tracked for a sams online purchase. It took quite awhile, but popped up at last. Dosh never did track for that order, and it was a couple hundred bucks. Bummer.
Dosh did track today for my $15 sams online order. Ha!

I also noticed RMN no longer has the online sams offer. Not sure if that is new news or not...

I, unfortunately, noticed this today AS I was already in Sam's Club :(. It's not a short drive for me, either, so I was a little extra bummed I missed out.

For those that have a co-operative BB&B nearby, Gift Card Mall still has the Happy Lady GCs on the 20% more promotion (not Happy Guy though). It's good until the 18th. I *may* try my local BB&B once more -- if it doesn't work I have a niece getting married in June that I could gift the cards to as part of a shower gift. Decisions decisions....
I just came back from BBB. At my BBB, the card swipe is on the customer end. I had no trouble using my cards. I just purchased two $25 and swiped once. I didn't want to mess with doing multiple swipes. Just finished up ordering more from GCM. The cashier said that the Buy Buy Baby gift cards can also be used on BBB. So, while the Office Max deal was extremely lucrative with the Chase Ink card and was a higher discount, even 16% is pretty good. I'm hoping for some AMEX offers soon.

Got two happy guy card went to hd register won’t accept them for cards or even a candy bar call number on back have balence on them they said take 24 hour some time any one else have this happen
Nope, these cards are able to use right away. The cashier may have not processed the card as credit. Try self-checkout next time.

I just came back from BBB. At my BBB, the card swipe is on the customer end. I had no trouble using my cards. I just purchased two $25 and swiped once. I didn't want to mess with doing multiple swipes. Just finished up ordering more from GCM. The cashier said that the Buy Buy Baby gift cards can also be used on BBB. So, while the Office Max deal was extremely lucrative with the Chase Ink card and was a higher discount, even 16% is pretty good. I'm hoping for some AMEX offers soon.
Just checking, as I haven't done this deal yet.
So, you have $10 left on a Happy card? Thanks.

Just checking, as I haven't done this deal yet.
So, you have $10 left on a Happy card? Thanks.
The cards I used were the ones I had purchased from Office Max. I went ahead and ordered more GC's from GCM today so those will be $60. The cards I ordered can also be used at Panera Bread, so I may use the $10 balance there or just use at BBB. The gift card selection is small at the BBB I was at. I'm not sure if there's a gift card I can use for $10.

When I first saw these, Happy Lady was the one I wanted the most. I need to get some things out of BBB anyway so if it gift cards doesn’t work then owe well. Plus it still has Cheesecake Factory and Panera.

Hopefully gift card mall takes prepaid visas so I can combine with WF offer at CVS. 35% off is a great deal.

Thanks so much but just to clarify a couple things...Seems like I read/saw somewhere you have to buy (2) $25 cards for a total of $50 or can you just do a $50 one?
For multiples, separate transactions, right?
My OM/OD had variable load Happy cards.....so I just purchased one and loaded $50 on it....then paid $40. I did this a total of 3 times over 2 days and did separate transactions for each $50 card. I didn't want to trigger an ID check and risk having to explain all the specifics to a cashier.

Just a reminder, if anyone has plans to go to Disneyworld and hasn't bought tickets yet, tomorrow (Oct. 15) is the last day to buy before all tickets go to seasonal.

Thanks for the reminder. We have a trip in 2019 and I am planning on buying today.

Sorry if this is a little OT, but with all of my Disney GC, what is the best place to buy tickets with Disney GC as the sole payment option? Straight from Disney or is there another place that would provide a better deal? We are getting 4-day base tickets.

Thanks for the reminder. We have a trip in 2019 and I am planning on buying today.

Sorry if this is a little OT, but with all of my Disney GC, what is the best place to buy tickets with Disney GC as the sole payment option? Straight from Disney or is there another place that would provide a better deal? We are getting 4-day base tickets.
Disney is the only place that will accept a Disney GC a form of payment.

Disney authorized TA's also accept Disney gift cards. That's how I am paying for our 2019 trip.

Ugh, I have another 11 days to pay for my upcoming FD post-Thanksgiving trip and I am trying to take advantage of the 5% Discover cashback that will be doubled after my first year. I had to wait until after October 1 to take advantage of this offer. Well, on my first visit to my Sam's they were out of Disney GCs. For the next several days I would pop in to see if they had been restocked. Nope every time. Finally I decided to go to another Sam's in a nearby other city. Wham, because I bought a few items at the other Sam's a few minutes before my Discover card was flagged and my purchase was declined. Because I didn't have my cell with me I had to go home and have this handled. Hopefully it is fixed and the next time I go to my Sams they have restocked the cards. I may have to make another out-of-town trip... The planning stage of this trip has had many adventures...

Ugh, I have another 11 days to pay for my upcoming FD post-Thanksgiving trip and I am trying to take advantage of the 5% Discover cashback that will be doubled after my first year. I had to wait until after October 1 to take advantage of this offer. Well, on my first visit to my Sam's they were out of Disney GCs. For the next several days I would pop in to see if they had been restocked. Nope every time. Finally I decided to go to another Sam's in a nearby other city. Wham, because I bought a few items at the other Sam's a few minutes before my Discover card was flagged and my purchase was declined. Because I didn't have my cell with me I had to go home and have this handled. Hopefully it is fixed and the next time I go to my Sams they have restocked the cards. I may have to make another out-of-town trip... The planning stage of this trip has had many adventures...
You could place an order online. Shipping via FedEx is included and, in my experience, has been very quick. It beats driving into Jersey and paying bridge tolls for me because like you,the closest Sam's Club is not coveneniently located.

Back a few pages they talk about a deal at BJs Warehouse. They are also a warehouse and qualify for the Discover 5% reward. Right now most of their Disney GC are 8% off ($100 for $92). Way better than Sam's. I had to sign up for an online only membership which cost $10, but only $200 in cards makes up the difference with Sam's 2-4% discount. They have free shipping and my cards are due on Thursday. I just checked and the cards are still 8% off. (no limit)

Back a few pages they talk about a deal at BJs Warehouse. They are also a warehouse and qualify for the Discover 5% reward. Right now most of their Disney GC are 8% off ($100 for $92). Way better than Sam's. I had to sign up for an online only membership which cost $10, but only $200 in cards makes up the difference with Sam's 2-4% discount. They have free shipping and my cards are due on Thursday. I just checked and the cards are still 8% off. (no limit)
Thanks for the info!!!

Last week I bought a $150 pack GC on Sam's.com. Split payment with WM GC and Freedom card. Dosh credited me amount of full order including the amount I put on the Walmart GC.

Today, I tried the same thing. It was a no go. Just got the % back for the amount put on the credit card.

I would assume it was a fluke on the first order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter