Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Sam's today (got my 2%) back from Dosh. But I've yet to see an uber credit. I saw mention here uber at Sam's was possibly 20% back now. Poking around on the app, I don't even see a section for visa local offers anymore. Am I just missing it??
Sam's gone from Uber for me as well :( I checked last night. I do still have visa offers but no Sam's.

Sam's gone from Uber for me as well :( I checked last night. I do still have visa offers but no Sam's.
NOt only that, but the Sams offer is no longer 2%. From what I can tell, it's a flat $5 off. My Sams has $50 DGC but I know not all of them do. So that's still 10% off for me but it'll take much longer to build that DGC stash up if I'm only doing $50 at a time! I'm about done for our May trip but I still have Aug/Sept and Dec to go this year :crazy2:

NOt only that, but the Sams offer is no longer 2%. From what I can tell, it's a flat $5 off. My Sams has $50 DGC but I know not all of them do. So that's still 10% off for me but it'll take much longer to build that DGC stash up if I'm only doing $50 at a time! I'm about done for our May trip but I still have Aug/Sept and Dec to go this year :crazy2:

The $5 off is one time only for new memberships.

Quoting my own post here......is this $5 back only available for new memberships? If that's the case I'm not seeing any special Dosh offer for Sams.

Dosh no longer has 2% at Sam's for me anymore either. I never bought gift cards there, but DH and I get gas for our vehicles there at least once a week...each! We spend close to $500/month in gas alone, not to mention another $300 or so in groceries at Sam's Club so that was an easy $10-$15 a month I was earning without changing our daily routine. That's a bummer:sad1:.

Those with 5% at office store credit cards might make even more. Dosh just announced Staples for 3%. It will have to tested to see if that works with gift cards. But that will add up quick if it does
DoC is reporting no purchase fee on $200 Mastercard gift cards at Staples 4/21-4/27. Gift cards are excluded in Dosh terms, but I might give it a shot. Max Dosh cash back is $5/day.

Well darn! I have $8.50 on there and it will take forever to get enough to transfer! It was already slow go with the 2%. I don't buy much at Sams and I was waiting for more than 2% to buy cards.

I got my email today for my cash back on the SB/BB purchase I made the other day on a $100 Disney GC. So at least I'm getting 200SBs but still, want my 750 bonus!

I tried the RMN Target offer for 3% back and purchased only a $50 DGC using a SB VV. I was sure it wouldn't credit but the offer just went pending.

My ShopDisney RMN offer went pending as well. Guess I should get 2 more.

To add on to my own post... if you have a Target RedCard, could you receive the 5% discount and the RMN cash back? I've been considering the debit option.

Well I got a voicemail from shopdisney today about my egift card purchase last night (which has not come to my email yet). I called them back and got the Loss Prevention voicemail and had to leave a message.

Anyone ever had this happen? I purchased with my Amex.

Update. Just got my egift card. I am thinking they wanted to verify something since it was my 1st time purchasing? They said to make sure to call back from the same number given in the order.

Saw on my BankAmerideals page there is a Staples 10% back offer but max of $6. Maybe RMN will come back with a Staples offer to stack.

Well I got a voicemail from shopdisney today about my egift card purchase last night (which has not come to my email yet). I called them back and got the Loss Prevention voicemail and had to leave a message.

Update. Just got my egift card. I am thinking they wanted to verify something since it was my 1st time purchasing? They said to make sure to call back from the same number given in the order.

Saw on my BankAmerideals page there is a Staples 10% back offer but max of $6. Maybe RMN will come back with a Staples offer to stack.

I did once, they needed to confirm my address. It was right after I had moved and I apparently had forgotten to update my address on the card I used.

I am just catching up from not checking in about a week or so:

I bought GCs at BB on 4/7, 4/8, and 4/16 and only got the 750 SB bonus on the first. :sad: All of my Shop Activity went pending for the 200 SB for each trip.

Yep! This is what I posted awhile back! Pain in my ...

With the price of DGC going up online at Sam's looks like I need to try the RMN $10 back on $100 at shopdisney again. I got a $100 Disney egift card last night. I need to do it again and then I should be all set for our trip in 3 weeks.

Have fun! Don't forget to bring us back something ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter