Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Chase and Amex, but the only offer that is useful that I have on any of those right now is 10% off at Staples (with a $7 cb limit). I hadn't heard of either Ibotta or ShopKick - I will check those out, thanks!
:laughing: You're doing better than me! On my Am Ex Delta no fee, I have several offers for Wine and I'm allergic to alcohol! Go figure :drinking1

lol, My amex has a Universal Studios offer

My husband has one, he said it's a package deal Resort & Tickets. We have AP's so I wonder if I use this offer then exchange for an AP, will I be able to use the AP like in 2021?

So... we leave for WDW on 9/20. I'd like to stock up on more gift cards for spending cash on the trip. What's the best DGC strategy available today? My usual go to is to buy walmart GCs at Raise when I can get a decent cash back amount through Ratuken, MrRebates, etc. (4%, 8%) and then buy DGCs through Sam's Club where it's already 4+% off. Recent raise cash back offers are only 1-2%, so I'm tempted to use my Blue Cash AmEx with 6% back at groceries and stock up on DGCs there. Any other strategies I should be using this week?

If rmn doesn’t credit after the date it’s supposed to, what do you do? My 8.% at Sams was supposed to credit today

Adding, this was on actual stuff, no gc.

Last edited:

If rmn doesn’t credit after the date it’s supposed to, what do you do? My 8.% at Sams was supposed to credit today
Nothing because gift cards are excluded. Many are YMMV as explained earlier. If you read RMN policy you have no right to ask for cb. Unfortunately it's a risk. If you purchased valid items you can and should reach out.

In the past I’ve received credit for GC purchases; but I made one last Monday and still haven’t received credit.

Can someone please remind me of the RMN rules? If I have 2 credit cards with staples offers and want to use the RMN 8% online cash back, can I go through RMN twice to use both credit cards today or do I have to do them on different days (24 hours apart)?

Not sure if this has been posted by RMN staples is up to 8% cashback. 😊
Have you gotten paid (or pending) for buying gift cards at Staples with RMN? I just emailed them because mine is almost a month old and never went pending.

Have you gotten paid (or pending) for buying gift cards at Staples with RMN? I just emailed them because mine is almost a month old and never went pending.
Do not email RMN if you didn’t receive cashback for a GC purchase. They won’t credit your account and you just draw attention to a loophole that works more often than not.

Do not email RMN if you didn’t receive cashback for a GC purchase. They won’t credit your account and you just draw attention to a loophole that works more often than not.
Didn't know that, thanks for the heads up - I'll remember that for next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!