Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone had luck using visa gcs to buy a giftcard at shop Disney? I remember it working previously but I thought someone else mentioned a problem and I can’t seem to find the post.

Also FYI shopdisney is 8% on RMN.

My BB apparently only has 4 $50 Disney gift cards. At least right now my order of three $50 gift cards is ready but my second order of two $50 gift cards is partially ready.

No you can't. I just bought a Target egift card yesterday with the 8% deal. 3 weeks away from baby #5 so I guess I should buy some diapers!

Just to clarify this was the RMN staples deal at 8%, bought yesterday and it went pending today.

Does anyone know the limits on RMN for Best Buy? It says "cash back will not exceed $70". Is this per transaction, or total for all transactions. Thanks!

I went to Lowe's today and bought a Washer & Dryer for the new house. I went to RMN and bought Lowe's gift cards that were 6% cash back. So now my wallet on RMN is almost $200. The cash back was instant. When the time comes, I plan on using my RMN wallet to get Disney gift cards for my trip in Oct 2020.

I went to Lowe's today and bought a Washer & Dryer for the new house. I went to RMN and bought Lowe's gift cards that were 6% cash back. So now my wallet on RMN is almost $200. The cash back was instant. When the time comes, I plan on using my RMN wallet to get Disney gift cards for my trip in Oct 2020.

Did you check to see if there were any rebates available for your new purchases?
Lowe's offers several as do manufacturers, I know I'd dig for them! LINK

Got an email from happy gc to fill out a survey and the first 25 people will get a $25 gift card. Unfortunately I didn’t get the email until like 10 mins after it was sent so I’m probably too late but the survey was super fast if anyone gets the email and is thinking about giving it a shot. No public link though.

DISCOUNT - This code is for specific customers.
Oh no I didn't realize that! Well i guess ppl can check their email and see if they got it too! Besides needing diapers I would like a new tablet. Sam's has a good deal on a Samsung right now so I am waiting for a good cash back deal from Sam's or raise.com before I pull the trigger!

UPDATE! A $500 charge just appeared on my visa. I’m going to call Disney today and let them know I was supposed to have been charged only $300. I 100% expect them to reverse the giftcard which is fine with me!

So what ended up happening? Did Disney reverse the charge and cancel the gift card, or did they let you keep it and give you $200 back?

So what ended up happening? Did Disney reverse the charge and cancel the gift card, or did they let you keep it and give you $200 back?

When I called Disney the person on the other end said they would “investigate” and get back to me. Still no response...

I called my CC company and explained the situation. I said my email shows the order total as $300. They are now investigating but said it could take up to 30 days.

The $500 giftcard is still active and I have no intentions of touching it until Disney or my CC are done investigating

Oh no I didn't realize that! Well i guess ppl can check their email and see if they got it too! Besides needing diapers I would like a new tablet. Sam's has a good deal on a Samsung right now so I am waiting for a good cash back deal from Sam's or raise.com before I pull the trigger!
I'm looking for the 2019 Nintendo Switch with longer battery life - on sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter