Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I chatted with Sams club, they said the cards are activated and take it up with Disney. So I called Disney and they said the cards were activated on 7/23, then deactivated on 8/26. I ordered these cards on 8/20 and they were delivered on 8/23. So why were they activated on 7/23 and deactivated on 8/26? Disney said Sam's club needs to take care of it. I chatted with Sams club again and they said they should be active and they will check more into it and get back to me within 72 hours! I hope they can figure this out!!

Ugh! I am so sorry this happened to you. I had unactivated cards happen from Target back in the day and it was awful trying to get them to reactivate them for me.

Did you use a shopping portal for Sam's? I need to make a purchase and was just seeing which was the best (most current) deal for Sam's. Thanks!

Well I chatted with Sams club, they said the cards are activated and take it up with Disney. So I called Disney and they said the cards were activated on 7/23, then deactivated on 8/26. I ordered these cards on 8/20 and they were delivered on 8/23. So why were they activated on 7/23 and deactivated on 8/26? Disney said Sam's club needs to take care of it. I chatted with Sams club again and they said they should be active and they will check more into it and get back to me within 72 hours! I hope they can figure this out!!
I wonder if it is the same thing I ran into, buying Disney cards in store at Sam's. I had a couple show up as "already activated" while I was checking out. In that case, it printed out a receipt saying that my credit card would be credited back the amount charged, and the customer service folks kept the actual cards. I had to go and get a couple more from the rack. They said it had happened before with the Disney cards specifically.
Hope this all gets resolved for you!

Last edited:

Oh - strange. From the home page and the Raise page, it shows 15%, but the search results show it as %5.
I see the same thing! But it does show "highest" next to it which makes me believe it is 15% as I done recall that at 5%

Oh - strange. From the home page and the Raise page, it shows 15%, but the search results show it as %5.
I see the same thing! But it does show "highest" next to it which makes me believe it is 15% as I done recall that at 5%
I just received an email alert from TopCashBack that Raise is 15% today. Looks like somebody already nabbed those $500 Disney gift cards, and there's no Walmart to be found.

For those with the Lowes Amex offer, Lowes carries the happy student gift card which can be used at BBB. You can buy a $100 happy student card and then use that at BBB between December 15 and 31 when BBB generally has their $10 rebate for buying $50 in gift cards (they have run the deal for the last 3 years). Obviously, it is always possible that they won't run the deal this year and some BBB's won't let you use the happy gift card to buy another gift card (supposedly the terms from Metabank say you can't use it to buy another gift card but I don't think this is or can be enforced by the register.)

Just wondering if anyone knew of any gas stations that sell Disney gift cards. Looking to max out my 5x bonus category for Chase Freedom, and this quarter is gas stations. I live in Pennsylvania if that matters.
Thanks in advance!

PSA: there are 8-10 $200-250 Disney gift cards for sale on Raise right now, and the 15% cash back offer from TopCashBack is still active.

Just wondering if anyone knew of any gas stations that sell Disney gift cards. Looking to max out my 5x bonus category for Chase Freedom, and this quarter is gas stations. I live in Pennsylvania if that matters.
Thanks in advance!

Did you try Wawa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter