Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to decide the best way to maximize the BJs offer on my chase card. I was thinking I’d buy $150 worth of gcs because that’s what the offer is for but realized the cards will be 6% off so it will be less than $150. Do I buy $200 then?

I’m trying to decide the best way to maximize the BJs offer on my chase card. I was thinking I’d buy $150 worth of gcs because that’s what the offer is for but realized the cards will be 6% off so it will be less than $150. Do I buy $200 then?

I’m going to get $175 in GCs - a $150 pack and a $25 GC. It’ll be a little over the $150, but I won’t have anything that has a shipping charge or that I don’t really need.

I tested the Stop and Shop buy $100, get $20 grocery coupon tonight. I bought 2 $100 in separate transactions to test the waters. Both worked great. I will be heading back to S&S tomorrow to buy more....not just Disney, but other cards that I know we will use. This is 20% off + credit card points.....works for me! I typically settle for 10%.

I bought 6 happy cards at Stop & Shop during the first 3days and got the $20 off groceries along with the $10 off groceries with the happy card digital coupon. happy cards. However, I do not really consider it a full 30% off since Stop & Shop is usually way overpriced compared to Shoprite. I consider it closer to 23%. I never feel these grocery discounts should be counted at full value because most of the time you end up buying something or stocking up on something which could be gotten cheaper somewhere else. Just my opinion.

I’m going to get $175 in GCs - a $150 pack and a $25 GC. It’ll be a little over the $150, but I won’t have anything that has a shipping charge or that I don’t really need.
I think that might be what we do too. Seems like the best way to go. We still need to buy a membership. Do the deals start at 8 am online?

Do you know if there's a limit on the quantity or dollar amount of GCs you can purchase online from BJs at one time?

It says the limit. In the description – I think it was either three or five. But I had no problem placing multiple orders for the maximum number back to back

When they had the sale in May, I bought at least 7 $500 cards on one order. I had a family member who bought 8 at once. I don’t remember seeing any limit.

I also bought several other cards on my order, multiple cards for several restaurant, Southwest & Regal theaters.

Last edited:
This is my plan as well!

I’m not sure what it’ll show up as. I think I’ll have Dh make an account with the one day pass. If the discount doesn’t come off, I’ll do the $10 on my account

When you go to purchase, it should show you the member price. The normal member price is $144.99. for the 3 pack of $50. So look for less than that.

Also, there are online coupons for BJs. So I think that is what the restriction is referring to.

Last edited:
Kroger Special Offer

For every $50 worth of eGift Cards purchased, get $10 Off!

Offer valid from Nov 13, 2019 to Nov 26, 2019
Maximum discount allowed is subject to a maximum sum of $30 per customer
Earn 4X Fuel Points - Be sure to load coupon to account prior to purchase!
LINK

I also recommend you take a screen shot of your current points to verify points from this sale has been added to your account.

Tomrrow, I think I'm going to call the BJs business division which was posted several days ago. They have seemed pretty reasonable in the past so if they cut me a deal I'll update you all. I'm needing alot of DGC for annual dues and annual passes...
I can save you the hassle. The current deal they will cut you is 6.5% on orders of $5,000 or more. So, only an extra .5% over the upcoming sale which has no minimum requirement. And he said it was only the $100 GCs ($93.50/piece).

Darn, DH doesn't have BJ's on his card! So we're out!

Great, now I’ve got a bunch of competition 😂 Maybe I should have kept my top secret plans to myself!!

That's probably why no one is answering what time the deals go live on Nov 22nd! ;) I've looked but I can't find the info, however I see on Thanksgiving BJ's online sales start at 12am. Not sure which time zone or if this will be the same for Nov 22nd.
453835 LINK

Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!